Weekend travel news
CHECK before you travel on Sunday as works to improve the Overland rail network continue to disrupt services in East London.
They will be suspended between Richmond and Stratford. There will be rail bus replacements available over the route.
DLR services will be suspended all weekend due to Network Rail engineering work between Stratford – Bow Church with a replacement bus service:
Stratford - Pudding Mill Lane - Bow Church.
Tube services will be largely unaffected.
You may also want to watch:
To help passengers plan journeys, get travel information on the move and work out the safest way home visit www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/traveltools or the TfL website www.tfl.gov.uk/check or The London Travel Info 24hrs telephone helpline: 0843 222 1234;
- 1 'Dangerous and predatory' Newham man found guilty of child sex assault
- 2 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 3 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 4 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 5 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 6 Free cultural events and family activities in the Royal Docks announced
- 7 Demand for urgent action as Newham lags behind in Covid-19 jabs
- 8 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 9 RuPaul's Drag Race UK star Bimini Bon Boulash makes Covid-19 jabs call at London Stadium pop-up clinic
- 10 Stabbing victim 'pursued attackers in his car and crashed into them'