Weekend travel news
CHECK before you travel on Sunday as works to improve the Overland rail network continue to disrupt services in East London.
They will be suspended between Richmond and Stratford. There will be rail bus replacements available over the route.
DLR services will be suspended all weekend due to Network Rail engineering work between Stratford – Bow Church with a replacement bus service:
Stratford - Pudding Mill Lane - Bow Church.
Tube services will be largely unaffected.
You may also want to watch:
To help passengers plan journeys, get travel information on the move and work out the safest way home visit www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/traveltools or the TfL website www.tfl.gov.uk/check or The London Travel Info 24hrs telephone helpline: 0843 222 1234;
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 3 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 4 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 5 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 6 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 10 Player ratings: Cresswell shines for West Ham in KRC Genk victory