Clouds, rain and sunny intervals: East London weather forecast this week
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown/Archant
After a wet weekend and a drizzly Monday, the weather in east London is due to improve this week.
This afternoon (Monday, June 21), London will feel murky and cool with outbreaks of light rain, according to the Met Office.
Tomorrow is forecast to be dry, but breezy and cloudy with highs of 18C.
On Wednesday, skies in east London are expected to be much sunnier, with highs of 19C and a low chance of rain.
The sun is expected to shine on Thursday morning, with highs of around 22C, but clouds are set to replace the sun by early afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
Friday morning is predicted to see sunny intervals, however by mid-afternoon there is a 40 per cent chance of rain.
Saturday is predicted to be a dry but cloudy day, with highs of 19C, but on Sunday the sun is set to finally come out for good, with highs of 22C.
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 5 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 6 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 7 Win a pair of Carabao Cup tickets to Leyton Orient vs Queens Park Rangers
- 8 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 9 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 10 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
According to the BBC, next week should be far sunnier, with highs of 25C - possibly a return to summer weather.