What's the weather in east London on the final weekend before May 17?
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
A mixed forecast of sunshine and showers are forecast across east London on the last weekend when you are only allowed to meet your family and friends outdoors.
Friday is looking to be a mostly dull and grey day, but it should remain dry.
Later on in the afternoon, the cloud will thin and there may be a few spells of evening sunshine just in time for an outdoor pint.
On Saturday, a band of cloud and patchy rain will progress eastwards during the morning, leaving behind sunny spells but also some scattered showers developing through the afternoon.
Sunday will see further showers developing throughout the day, occasionally thundery and heavy.
The high across the entire weekend will be between 14 and 15C with a low between 8 and 9C.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 5 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 6 Primary school recognised for supporting pupils' mental wellbeing
- 7 Free summer school offers music, fashion, hip hop dance and more
- 8 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 9 Average house price in Newham slides again after record February
- 10 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford