Wagstaff ruled out of Orient’s FA Cup trip
But Brunt can play
Orient’s on-loan winger Scott Wagstaff will miss Sunday’s FA Cup game at Gloucester City as Charlton do not want him cup-tied.
Wagstaff has started all five games since making his Orient debut at Bournemouth, but will not be able to take part in the first-round tie that takes place at Cheltenham Town.
However, Ryan Brunt, on loan from Stoke City, can play and could lead the attack with David Mooney.
Meanwhile, manager Russell Slade admits he could be tempted to strengthen his squad after O’s midfielder Marc Laird joined Southend until the end of the year.
You may also want to watch:
“The loan market is always something we are looking at,” said Slade.
- 1 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 2 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 3 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 4 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 5 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Mayor of Newham: 'Supporting young people after tragedies'
- 8 Unmesh Desai on his priorities after winning City and East election
- 9 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 10 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total