Wagstaff ruled out of Orient’s FA Cup trip
But Brunt can play
Orient’s on-loan winger Scott Wagstaff will miss Sunday’s FA Cup game at Gloucester City as Charlton do not want him cup-tied.
Wagstaff has started all five games since making his Orient debut at Bournemouth, but will not be able to take part in the first-round tie that takes place at Cheltenham Town.
However, Ryan Brunt, on loan from Stoke City, can play and could lead the attack with David Mooney.
Meanwhile, manager Russell Slade admits he could be tempted to strengthen his squad after O’s midfielder Marc Laird joined Southend until the end of the year.
You may also want to watch:
“The loan market is always something we are looking at,” said Slade.
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 3 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 4 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 5 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 6 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 7 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 8 Ricardo Fuller death: Men from Dagenham and Plaistow wanted in connection
- 9 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 10 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham