Views sought from Olympic public transport travellers
A transport watchdog is seeking testimonies from people who used public transport during the Olympics.
London Travelwatch is compiling reports from users for a review of Games-time improvements.
The information will be used to see what changes should be kept for the long-term.
Chairman Sharon Grant said: “There are of course many innovations which have worked well this summer such as the ramps which allow access from the underground to the train.
“We would also like to see improved bus signage at stations and information which accurately shows what facilities are available at stations.”
You may also want to watch:
Passengers can send their comments to email@example.com
- 1 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA, by-election and referendum
- 2 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 3 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 4 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 5 Early front-runners for Leyton Orient managerial vacancy
- 6 Player ratings: Coufal shines as West Ham fall to Everton defeat
- 7 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 8 Fly-tippers dump loft insulation, building waste and sink on Wanstead Flats
- 9 West Ham defender Coufal frustrated with Everton defeat
- 10 We're down, but not out insists West Ham boss Moyes after Everton loss