View consultation plans for Olympic Park neighbourhood
- Credit: Archant
Residents and local businesses can view plans and suggest improvements to an Olympic Park neighbourhood this week.
One of five new areas at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Chobham Manor will comprise around 850 homes - 75 per cent is described as family housing - with community facilities, shops, and public open space.
The team behind the six-year project will be available to take questions and residents can sign up for a tour of the site.
Visitors to are also encouraged to suggest ideas for what they would like to see within the public open spaces such as children’s play areas and outdoor gyms.
There will also be an opportunity to find out about construction apprenticeships at Chobham Manor and sign up for a women’s photographic project run by local charity Community Links and sponsored by housebuilder Taylor Wimpey.
You may also want to watch:
To view the plans and give feedback, attend a consultation event at Chandos East Hub, 90 Chandos Road, Stratford on Thursday from 6.30pm to 9.30pm, at the free family fun day on Saturday from 1pm to 4pm, and on Monday Feb 4 from 10am to 12pm, and 2pm to 6pm.
- 1 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 2 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 5 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 6 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 7 Levels youngsters sign Premier League and Football League contracts
- 8 How Ben Levinson OBE has helped turn around Kensington Primary School
- 9 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 10 Tokyo or bust for Newham Beagles and Olympic hero Sir Mo Farah