View consultation plans for Olympic Park neighbourhood
- Credit: Archant
Residents and local businesses can view plans and suggest improvements to an Olympic Park neighbourhood this week.
One of five new areas at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Chobham Manor will comprise around 850 homes - 75 per cent is described as family housing - with community facilities, shops, and public open space.
The team behind the six-year project will be available to take questions and residents can sign up for a tour of the site.
Visitors to are also encouraged to suggest ideas for what they would like to see within the public open spaces such as children’s play areas and outdoor gyms.
There will also be an opportunity to find out about construction apprenticeships at Chobham Manor and sign up for a women’s photographic project run by local charity Community Links and sponsored by housebuilder Taylor Wimpey.
You may also want to watch:
To view the plans and give feedback, attend a consultation event at Chandos East Hub, 90 Chandos Road, Stratford on Thursday from 6.30pm to 9.30pm, at the free family fun day on Saturday from 1pm to 4pm, and on Monday Feb 4 from 10am to 12pm, and 2pm to 6pm.
- 1 Steven Fry stabbing: Man charged with murder to appear at Old Bailey
- 2 3D street art illusion brings Boleyn Ground to life
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Fire damages house in East Ham
- 5 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 8 Canning Town charity marks fifth year with tributes to founder
- 9 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 10 Haircuts, flu jabs and health care: Event to link up homeless and vulnerable people with free support services