Video: London Motorcycle Show at the ExCel
- Credit: Archant
Everything was geared towards bikes at the ExCel last weekend as the London Motorcycle Show roared into town.
Thousands of enthusiasts turned out to get a glimpse of some of MotoGP legend Valentino Rossi’s most famous machines and check out some of the world’s newest bikes.
Iconic bikes from the golden age of racing were also on display, as were the personal collections of Top Gear stars James May and Richard Hammond.
The centre of the arena saw stunt displays in the live action show.
Exhibitors, including Laura Proctor, were selling bikes and merchandise to keen visitors.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “The best thing as an Exhibitor is meeting all the new people who are looking at our bikes.
“There is such a variety of different riders, some very experienced and many people coming back to biking.
- 1 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 2 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 3 Family sends 'heartfelt thanks' after missing East Ham girl found
- 4 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 5 'A key moment': Plans to expand ExCeL by 21,000sqm approved
- 6 Update: Girl, 14, missing from East Ham found
- 7 Government allocates millions of pounds to help people through winter - how much did your area receive?
- 8 Men remain in hospital after triple shooting
- 9 'Hi-tech AI' butcher's shop opening in Stratford
- 10 Man in critical condition after triple shooting in Newham
“Some are looking for a new bike and some just want to buy a t-shirt.”
Chris Hoskins, who was attending his fourth show, said: “It’s always fun to see new bikes, the classic bikes, customs and racing machines.
“You always find something new and there are great deals on biking gear. I got a new crash helmet and saved myself a load of money.”