VICTOR’S VIEW: Hammers to survive, Orient slip and Daggers march on
The weekend’s best bets for West Ham, Orient and Daggers
I was talking to a few good football judges this week and they all came to the conclusion that West Ham would have no problem surviving relegation.
In fact it seems a common opinion, but the Hammers know that nothing can be taken for granted.
We are 13/8 that they go down and that price could easily shorten after the visit of Manchester United next weekend.
We laid a very big bet on them to go down about three months ago so we are now the best price of 1/2 that they stay up.
You may also want to watch:
So no excuse Hammers fans – if you believe what everyone is saying then get on!
The O’s and the Daggers shared the honours on Tuesday night, but the Daggers will feel they should have won it. It was a decent point anyway and it helps their cause.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 3 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 6 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 7 Leyton Orient boss Jackett 'frustrated' with Mansfield Town draw
- 8 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 9 Newham town halls to be lit up in tribute to Sabina Nessa
- 10 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
They are now 2/1 to be relegated. The O’s on the other hand have been stopped in their tracks and their promotion charge is faltering a bit. They are now 13/2 to go up.
My bet of the week is the Daggers at 7/5 to beat Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday. Megson’s men are in dire form and the Daggers can capitalise on this.
They won’t like it one bit at Victoria Road and are there for the taking. Happy punting.
? All these odds are available online at www.victorchandler.com