VICTOR’S VIEW: Hammers to survive, Orient slip and Daggers march on
The weekend’s best bets for West Ham, Orient and Daggers
I was talking to a few good football judges this week and they all came to the conclusion that West Ham would have no problem surviving relegation.
In fact it seems a common opinion, but the Hammers know that nothing can be taken for granted.
We are 13/8 that they go down and that price could easily shorten after the visit of Manchester United next weekend.
We laid a very big bet on them to go down about three months ago so we are now the best price of 1/2 that they stay up.
You may also want to watch:
So no excuse Hammers fans – if you believe what everyone is saying then get on!
The O’s and the Daggers shared the honours on Tuesday night, but the Daggers will feel they should have won it. It was a decent point anyway and it helps their cause.
- 1 Letter: Targeted response in London to Indian Covid variant
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 4 West Ham Women bow out of FA Cup at Manchester City
- 5 'Concern over reliability of cladding and fire safety assessments'
- 6 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 7 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 8 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 9 West Ham boss Moyes not giving up on European dream despite Brighton draw
- 10 Newham to roll out greener fleet as part of £20m plans
They are now 2/1 to be relegated. The O’s on the other hand have been stopped in their tracks and their promotion charge is faltering a bit. They are now 13/2 to go up.
My bet of the week is the Daggers at 7/5 to beat Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday. Megson’s men are in dire form and the Daggers can capitalise on this.
They won’t like it one bit at Victoria Road and are there for the taking. Happy punting.
? All these odds are available online at www.victorchandler.com