VICTOR’S VIEW: Hammers back to square one
Betting guru Victor Chandler goes through this week’s best bets for West Ham and Orient
Well everything seemed rosy in the Hammers camp a week ago. They were winning again and it looked like Grant had turned it around.
Cue Sunday and a disastrous home defeat to Birmingham City and it’s all back to doom and gloom.
They travel to West Brom on Saturday and Grant must be thinking that if he were to lose here, things could turn against him.
It’s a vital game and we are a stand-out price of 14/5 on the Hammers, a big price against a side that has just dumped their manager, and it could be huge value.
You may also want to watch:
With Keane and Demba Ba on board, and Victor Obinna on fire, the race to be the top Premier League goalscorer could hot up.
Piquionne with six goals is 11/10, with Parker (4) at 4/1 and Obinna (3) and Cole (3) both at 5/1. Keane and Ba are both at 14/1.
- 1 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 2 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 5 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 6 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 7 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 8 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 9 Newham charity hands out 500 food parcels to 'vulnerable' international students struggling with Covid-19
- 10 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
The O’s are climbing up the league and could be on their way to safety, but the Daggers are the exact opposite.
They are rock bottom and are now 7/4 to stay up. They have got games in hand though, so that might appeal to some.
My bet of the week though is Ipswich to beat Barnsley away on Saturday at 15/8. Get on!
All these odds are available online at www.victorchandler.com