VICTOR’S VIEW: Hammers back to square one
Betting guru Victor Chandler goes through this week’s best bets for West Ham and Orient
Well everything seemed rosy in the Hammers camp a week ago. They were winning again and it looked like Grant had turned it around.
Cue Sunday and a disastrous home defeat to Birmingham City and it’s all back to doom and gloom.
They travel to West Brom on Saturday and Grant must be thinking that if he were to lose here, things could turn against him.
It’s a vital game and we are a stand-out price of 14/5 on the Hammers, a big price against a side that has just dumped their manager, and it could be huge value.
You may also want to watch:
With Keane and Demba Ba on board, and Victor Obinna on fire, the race to be the top Premier League goalscorer could hot up.
Piquionne with six goals is 11/10, with Parker (4) at 4/1 and Obinna (3) and Cole (3) both at 5/1. Keane and Ba are both at 14/1.
- 1 Parks in Newham triumph with Green Flag awards
- 2 Newham nursery schools praised for inclusion work
- 3 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 4 Luxury hotel with artisan food market and rooftop bar to open in Stratford
- 5 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 6 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 7 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 8 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 9 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 10 What's on across east London this weekend?
The O’s are climbing up the league and could be on their way to safety, but the Daggers are the exact opposite.
They are rock bottom and are now 7/4 to stay up. They have got games in hand though, so that might appeal to some.
My bet of the week though is Ipswich to beat Barnsley away on Saturday at 15/8. Get on!
All these odds are available online at www.victorchandler.com