VICTOR’S VIEW: Big pay day as O’s nick a draw and West Ham’s cup odds shorten
Betting guru Victor Chandler goes through this week’s best bets for West Ham and Orient
WHO said the FA Cup wasn’t exciting anymore?
Leyton Orient’s late equaliser was a fantastic result for the club and a big pay day is in store for them.
It was also a big pay day for us as the draw was a big winner in the book, so we were jumping for joy as well.
The Hammers were also pretty impressive on Monday and they are now a 20/1 shot to lift the FA Cup with the O’s at a mighty 750/1.
You may also want to watch:
West Ham take on Liverpool at Upton Park on Sunday and they’ll be up for this. At 14/5 they are a big price and I’m not all that convinced about Liverpool just yet.
I certainly would not touch them at evens for this one.
- 1 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 2 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 3 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 4 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 5 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 6 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 7 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 8 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 9 Newham charity hands out 500 food parcels to 'vulnerable' international students struggling with Covid-19
- 10 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
We had a good deal of money for Leyton Orient to get promoted at 16/1 in the week, but that might be asking too much. We’ll see.
A result at Huddersfield would go a long way towards it. They are 7/2 which is good value.
They are still unbeaten since New Year’s Day, don’t forget.
? BET of the week is Bolton to beat Newcastle away on Saturday. VC are best priced at 14/5. It is very big indeed!