VICTOR’S VIEW: Big pay day as O’s nick a draw and West Ham’s cup odds shorten
Betting guru Victor Chandler goes through this week’s best bets for West Ham and Orient
WHO said the FA Cup wasn’t exciting anymore?
Leyton Orient’s late equaliser was a fantastic result for the club and a big pay day is in store for them.
It was also a big pay day for us as the draw was a big winner in the book, so we were jumping for joy as well.
The Hammers were also pretty impressive on Monday and they are now a 20/1 shot to lift the FA Cup with the O’s at a mighty 750/1.
West Ham take on Liverpool at Upton Park on Sunday and they’ll be up for this. At 14/5 they are a big price and I’m not all that convinced about Liverpool just yet.
I certainly would not touch them at evens for this one.
- 1 60 firefighters deal with Plaistow tower block fire
- 2 Revealed: Cause of Plaistow tower block fire which left 5 men in hospital
- 3 Revealed: Cause of terraced houses blaze in East Ham
- 4 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 5 Moncur 'overwhelmed' to join Leyton Orient
- 6 East Ham fire: Terraced houses damaged by blaze as woman treated at scene
- 7 Fares Maatou was 'murdered with stolen sword', court hears
- 8 Truck towing stolen Rolls Royce SUV crashes before dramatic foot chase
- 9 Series of failures sees Met Police placed under special measures
- 10 Moosakhan Nasiri: Man charged with Plashet Park murder
We had a good deal of money for Leyton Orient to get promoted at 16/1 in the week, but that might be asking too much. We’ll see.
A result at Huddersfield would go a long way towards it. They are 7/2 which is good value.
They are still unbeaten since New Year’s Day, don’t forget.
? BET of the week is Bolton to beat Newcastle away on Saturday. VC are best priced at 14/5. It is very big indeed!