VICTOR’S VIEW: Big pay day as O’s nick a draw and West Ham’s cup odds shorten
Betting guru Victor Chandler goes through this week’s best bets for West Ham and Orient
WHO said the FA Cup wasn’t exciting anymore?
Leyton Orient’s late equaliser was a fantastic result for the club and a big pay day is in store for them.
It was also a big pay day for us as the draw was a big winner in the book, so we were jumping for joy as well.
The Hammers were also pretty impressive on Monday and they are now a 20/1 shot to lift the FA Cup with the O’s at a mighty 750/1.
You may also want to watch:
West Ham take on Liverpool at Upton Park on Sunday and they’ll be up for this. At 14/5 they are a big price and I’m not all that convinced about Liverpool just yet.
I certainly would not touch them at evens for this one.
- 1 Bus crashes into lamp post in Stratford
- 2 Start Me Up: Rolling Stones legend Ronnie Wood opens studio in Canning Town for budding musicians
- 3 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 4 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 5 Appeal to help find cat missing from Canning Town
- 6 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 7 Leyton Orient could be without key forwards for season opener at Salford
- 8 Meet the weight-loss runner using Newham as a canvas
- 9 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 10 Moyes: It was a good, tough test for West Ham at Brentford
We had a good deal of money for Leyton Orient to get promoted at 16/1 in the week, but that might be asking too much. We’ll see.
A result at Huddersfield would go a long way towards it. They are 7/2 which is good value.
They are still unbeaten since New Year’s Day, don’t forget.
? BET of the week is Bolton to beat Newcastle away on Saturday. VC are best priced at 14/5. It is very big indeed!