VICTOR’S VIEW: Big pay day as O’s nick a draw and West Ham’s cup odds shorten
Betting guru Victor Chandler goes through this week’s best bets for West Ham and Orient
WHO said the FA Cup wasn’t exciting anymore?
Leyton Orient’s late equaliser was a fantastic result for the club and a big pay day is in store for them.
It was also a big pay day for us as the draw was a big winner in the book, so we were jumping for joy as well.
The Hammers were also pretty impressive on Monday and they are now a 20/1 shot to lift the FA Cup with the O’s at a mighty 750/1.
West Ham take on Liverpool at Upton Park on Sunday and they’ll be up for this. At 14/5 they are a big price and I’m not all that convinced about Liverpool just yet.
I certainly would not touch them at evens for this one.
- 1 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 2 Canning Town fire 'involving freezer' prompts safety warnings
- 3 £1m Newham lottery ticket winner finally claims their jackpot prize
- 4 Newham primary schools top national league tables
- 5 'Strict licensing laws and pandemic to blame for Newham exodus,' letting agent claims
- 6 Festive events and family days out in east London this weekend
- 7 O's boss Jackett heaps praise on entire side not just Drinan and Smith
- 8 Service users overcharged total of £5m by council accounting 'screw up'
- 9 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 10 Defender Adam Thompson returning is a massive boost for Leyton Orient
We had a good deal of money for Leyton Orient to get promoted at 16/1 in the week, but that might be asking too much. We’ll see.
A result at Huddersfield would go a long way towards it. They are 7/2 which is good value.
They are still unbeaten since New Year’s Day, don’t forget.
? BET of the week is Bolton to beat Newcastle away on Saturday. VC are best priced at 14/5. It is very big indeed!