Upton Park to host networking event for east Londn businesses
A networking event designed to help businesses in east London will be held at West Ham football ground on November 5.
It is being run by Networking in East London and Essex, one of the area’s premium networking organisations and offers industry leading events targeted at UK businesses of all sizes.
NELE was set up by Catherine Thomson, founder of UK leading cleaning company C&D Cleaning Services.
Catherine said:“NELE has grown considerably, since starting in February 2011. Originally held in public houses, hotels and serviced offices, NELE now works with Barclays Bank, Metro Bank, Pinney Talfourds and West Ham. It has an extensive list of corporate businesses who are constant members, and are willing to share their wealth of knowledge, ideas and experiences with other, smaller companies.”
She wants businesses in the area to attend the networking events, the first of which will be held on November 5, from 9.30am to 11.30am.
You may also want to watch:
They attract business owners from across London and are renowned for announcing industry news and adopting business trends. Each event has a guest speaker from a growing Essex or East London company, providing the company a robust platform for promotion and brand awareness.
The next guest speaker will be Mo Obadina, a Business Growth Expert.
- 1 Steven Fry stabbing: Man charged with murder to appear at Old Bailey
- 2 3D street art illusion brings Boleyn Ground to life
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Fire damages house in East Ham
- 5 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 Canning Town charity marks fifth year with tributes to founder
- 8 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 9 Haircuts, flu jabs and health care: Event to link up homeless and vulnerable people with free support services
- 10 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
If you are interested in attending,email email@example.com.