Unique designs on show at New VIc fashion show in Stratford
Hundreds of people packed into Stratford Circus to marvel at the designs paraded in the annual New VIc fashion show.
The project, which marked the end of the spring term, was a joint effort by students from across the Plaistow sixth-form college.
Themes included the Olympics, carnival and natures, and models hit the stage to unique sounds created by musical technology students.
Prospective and existing students eager for a seat formed a queue which stretched all the way outside the venue.
The teams planned and prepared for the show throughout the term, with art students from all levels creating unique garments, and music students coming up with original compositions.
You may also want to watch:
Performing arts students choreographed routines, while travel and tourism students took charge of planning the show.
- 1 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 2 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 3 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 4 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 5 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 8 Mayor of Newham: 'Supporting young people after tragedies'
- 9 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 10 Unmesh Desai on his priorities after winning City and East election