Unique designs on show at New VIc fashion show in Stratford
Hundreds of people packed into Stratford Circus to marvel at the designs paraded in the annual New VIc fashion show.
The project, which marked the end of the spring term, was a joint effort by students from across the Plaistow sixth-form college.
Themes included the Olympics, carnival and natures, and models hit the stage to unique sounds created by musical technology students.
Prospective and existing students eager for a seat formed a queue which stretched all the way outside the venue.
The teams planned and prepared for the show throughout the term, with art students from all levels creating unique garments, and music students coming up with original compositions.
You may also want to watch:
Performing arts students choreographed routines, while travel and tourism students took charge of planning the show.
- 1 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 2 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 3 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 4 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 5 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 6 Secondary claims to be 'billion-pound school' based on earnings research
- 7 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 8 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 9 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 10 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class