Two day UK RumFest festival to come to ExCel Centre
- Credit: Archant
A two-day festival will take place next month for connoisseurs and enthusiasts of some of the world’s best rums and cocktails.
UK RumFest is taking place at the ExCel exhibition centre on October 12 and 13, and features over 400 of the rarest and most exquisite rums.
There will be cocktail demonstrations, seminars and masterclasses hosted by industry aficionados as well as a Tropical Food Market including food from all over the world along with live music and presentations on the main stage.
New to the festival this year is the exclusive Connoisseur’s Cove, allowing visitors to engross themselves into rum’s rich culture and history and discover some of the rarest rums on the market.
Ian Burrell, global rum ambassador and founder of The Rum Experience, said: “UK RumFest is the destination event for rum lovers and we promise two days that will take each and every visitor on a journey of rum discovery.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £25 including a booking fee with Connoisseur’s Cove tickets priced at £45 plus booking fee.
For more information visit www.rumfest.co.uk.
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 5 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 6 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 7 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 8 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 9 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 10 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross