Two charged with Ailton Campos De Oliveira murder
Two men have been charged with the murder of teenager Ailton Campos De Oliveira in July last year.
Jerelle Wilson-Moonie, 18, of Holland Road, East Ham and a 17-year-old youth from Stratford appeared at Stratford Magistrates Court on Wednesday charged with killing 16-year-old Ailton in Denbigh Road, East Ham on July 4 2010.
Both were remanded in custody.
Four other people have been charged with perverting the course of justice in connection with the investigation.
They are: Arthur Moonie, 48, of Chadwell Heath Lane, Romford; Curtis Bryan, 28, of Kendall Gardens, Edmonton; Carlene Wilson, 27 of Chadwell Heath Lane, Romford and Leigsha Peter, 29, of Victoria House, Durham Avenue, Romford.
You may also want to watch:
They are bailed to appear at Stratford Magistrates’ Court on December 20.
Ailton was a pupil at St Bonaventure’s Roman Catholic School in Boleyn Road, Forest Gate.
- 1 Hospitality Day 2021: Newham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 2 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 3 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 4 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 5 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 6 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 7 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim
- 10 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow