Two charged with Ailton Campos De Oliveira murder
Two men have been charged with the murder of teenager Ailton Campos De Oliveira in July last year.
Jerelle Wilson-Moonie, 18, of Holland Road, East Ham and a 17-year-old youth from Stratford appeared at Stratford Magistrates Court on Wednesday charged with killing 16-year-old Ailton in Denbigh Road, East Ham on July 4 2010.
Both were remanded in custody.
Four other people have been charged with perverting the course of justice in connection with the investigation.
They are: Arthur Moonie, 48, of Chadwell Heath Lane, Romford; Curtis Bryan, 28, of Kendall Gardens, Edmonton; Carlene Wilson, 27 of Chadwell Heath Lane, Romford and Leigsha Peter, 29, of Victoria House, Durham Avenue, Romford.
You may also want to watch:
They are bailed to appear at Stratford Magistrates’ Court on December 20.
Ailton was a pupil at St Bonaventure’s Roman Catholic School in Boleyn Road, Forest Gate.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 3 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 4 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 5 Average house price in Newham slides again after record February
- 6 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 7 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 8 Chief nurse of England praises Newham specialist school nurses
- 9 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 10 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen