TV chef Jamie Oliver will open UK’s biggest Christmas food festival in Custom House
Tickets have gone on sale for the UK’s biggest Christmas food festival, which will be opened by TV chef Jamie Oliver, in Custom House.
Some of the world’s best chefs and London’s finest restaurants will offer festive food tips at the Taste of Christmas 2012 event at the ExCeL Centre.
Jamie Oliver will open the show on December 7 with a live cooking demonstration.
The show will also feature cooking from renowned chefs such as Michel Roux Jr and Atul Kochhar,
More than 250 fine food and boutique market stalls will sell handmade gifts and culinary presents. Guests can also sip festive drinks whilst listening to the Christmas Choir.
This year’s show also launches Festive Flavours of the World designed to take visitors on a journey of discovery to learn how different countries and cultures celebrate Christmas.
Adult tickets for the show, running from December 7 to 9, are priced from �18.50. Visit www.tasteofchristmas.com for more information.
- 1 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 2 'London is moving east': City Hall's Crystal move confirmed for New Year
- 3 Masks, PCR tests and boosters: New measures to combat Omicron variant
- 4 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 5 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 6 Alexandra Burke: Stratford Christmas concert cancelled over 'safety fears'
- 7 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 8 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 9 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 10 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies