TV chef Jamie Oliver will open UK’s biggest Christmas food festival in Custom House
Tickets have gone on sale for the UK’s biggest Christmas food festival, which will be opened by TV chef Jamie Oliver, in Custom House.
Some of the world’s best chefs and London’s finest restaurants will offer festive food tips at the Taste of Christmas 2012 event at the ExCeL Centre.
Jamie Oliver will open the show on December 7 with a live cooking demonstration.
The show will also feature cooking from renowned chefs such as Michel Roux Jr and Atul Kochhar,
More than 250 fine food and boutique market stalls will sell handmade gifts and culinary presents. Guests can also sip festive drinks whilst listening to the Christmas Choir.
You may also want to watch:
This year’s show also launches Festive Flavours of the World designed to take visitors on a journey of discovery to learn how different countries and cultures celebrate Christmas.
Adult tickets for the show, running from December 7 to 9, are priced from �18.50. Visit www.tasteofchristmas.com for more information.
- 1 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 2 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 3 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 4 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 5 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 6 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 7 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 8 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 9 Newham charity hands out 500 food parcels to 'vulnerable' international students struggling with Covid-19
- 10 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation