TV chef Jamie Oliver will open UK’s biggest Christmas food festival in Custom House
Tickets have gone on sale for the UK’s biggest Christmas food festival, which will be opened by TV chef Jamie Oliver, in Custom House.
Some of the world’s best chefs and London’s finest restaurants will offer festive food tips at the Taste of Christmas 2012 event at the ExCeL Centre.
Jamie Oliver will open the show on December 7 with a live cooking demonstration.
The show will also feature cooking from renowned chefs such as Michel Roux Jr and Atul Kochhar,
More than 250 fine food and boutique market stalls will sell handmade gifts and culinary presents. Guests can also sip festive drinks whilst listening to the Christmas Choir.
You may also want to watch:
This year’s show also launches Festive Flavours of the World designed to take visitors on a journey of discovery to learn how different countries and cultures celebrate Christmas.
Adult tickets for the show, running from December 7 to 9, are priced from �18.50. Visit www.tasteofchristmas.com for more information.
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 3 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 4 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 5 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 6 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 7 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 8 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 9 Meet the Forest Gate pastor supporting athletes at Tokyo Olympics 2020
- 10 Kitchens from independent chefs coming to Beckton in Raymond Blanc-supported project