Tube strike latest
LONDON Tube services will be disrupted on Boxing Day by a 24-hour strike by ASLEF drivers although there will be services on all lines that were scheduled to operate.
Some may have only a limited service and some sections may be closed. Customers are urged to check before they travel at www.tfl.gov.uk.
On the Central line London Underground (LU) intends to run a limited service between Hainault and Ealing Broadway.
On the Circle and Hammersmith & City lines LU intends to run services from Hammersmith to Kings Cross only. The closure of the Hammersmith & City line between Kings Cross and Barking for engineering works was pre-planned.
The District line intends to run two limited shuttle services between Acton Town to High Street Kensington and Parsons Green to Edgware Road.
You may also want to watch:
The Metropolitan line will not operate.
- 1 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 2 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 3 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 4 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 5 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 6 West Ham Academy legend receives honorary doctorate from UEL
- 7 Depth up front is going to be vital says Leyton Orient boss Jackett
- 8 Things to do: Enjoy the last of summer out in east London this weekend
- 9 Silvertown man jailed after police seize drugs with street value of £750k
- 10 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim