Tube strike latest
LONDON Tube services will be disrupted on Boxing Day by a 24-hour strike by ASLEF drivers although there will be services on all lines that were scheduled to operate.
Some may have only a limited service and some sections may be closed. Customers are urged to check before they travel at www.tfl.gov.uk.
On the Central line London Underground (LU) intends to run a limited service between Hainault and Ealing Broadway.
On the Circle and Hammersmith & City lines LU intends to run services from Hammersmith to Kings Cross only. The closure of the Hammersmith & City line between Kings Cross and Barking for engineering works was pre-planned.
The District line intends to run two limited shuttle services between Acton Town to High Street Kensington and Parsons Green to Edgware Road.
You may also want to watch:
The Metropolitan line will not operate.
- 1 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 2 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 3 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 4 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 5 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 6 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 7 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 8 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 9 Stabbing victim 'pursued attackers in his car and crashed into them'
- 10 Free summer school offers music, fashion, hip hop dance and more