Tube services suspended due to person under train
- Credit: Archant
Update: District and Hammersmith and City services are suspended after a woman went underneath a train at Barking.
The District line has severe delays between Tower Hill and Upminster, while the Hammersmith and City line suspended trains between Moorgate and Barking.
A spokesman for British Transport Police confirmed they and the London Fire Brigade were called out at 4.19pm to reports of a woman who had gone underneath a District line train.
London Ambulance Service treated the woman and took her to hospital.
c2c announced they would transport London Underground passengers between Fenchurch Street and Upminster, while buses will accept tickets on any reasonable route.
You may also want to watch:
Barking station is currently being operated with an exit-only policy, while eastbound District line trains are not stopping there.
- 1 Rape survivor awarded British Empire Medal for services to community in pandemic
- 2 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 3 Woman dies in fire at Stratford home
- 4 Where can I watch the Euros in east London?
- 5 Queen's Birthday Honours 2021: Charity founder recognised with British Empire Medal
- 6 Leyton Orient goalkeeper Vigouroux linked with Lincoln City
- 7 Stabbing victim 'pursued attackers in his car and crashed into them'
- 8 Neighbours warned to keep windows and doors shut during Plaistow blaze
- 9 Blue plaques celebrate Forest Gate's links to Jimi Hendrix and De Underground Records
- 10 Falling sign injures four in Upton Park