Tube services suspended due to person under train
- Credit: Archant
Update: District and Hammersmith and City services are suspended after a woman went underneath a train at Barking.
The District line has severe delays between Tower Hill and Upminster, while the Hammersmith and City line suspended trains between Moorgate and Barking.
A spokesman for British Transport Police confirmed they and the London Fire Brigade were called out at 4.19pm to reports of a woman who had gone underneath a District line train.
London Ambulance Service treated the woman and took her to hospital.
c2c announced they would transport London Underground passengers between Fenchurch Street and Upminster, while buses will accept tickets on any reasonable route.
You may also want to watch:
Barking station is currently being operated with an exit-only policy, while eastbound District line trains are not stopping there.
- 1 Hospitality Day 2021: Newham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 2 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 3 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 4 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 5 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 6 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 7 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Travel round-up: Road and rail disruptions this week
- 10 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow