Travel troubles this weekend, warning
CHECK before travelling is the advice from transport chiefs as the Tube and Overground network gear up for another weekend of building works. (20/21-11)
London Tramlink has no planned works this weekend
On the Underground while the Circle line will be completely suspended all weekend
Services on the District line will not run for two days between Embankment and Upminster.
There are four replacement bus services:
Service A: Liverpool Street – Aldgate – Aldgate East – Whitechapel - Stepney Green – Mile End – Bow Road – Bromley–by–Bow – Canning Town.
Service B: Mile End – Stratford (for Central and Jubilee lines) – Upton Park – East Ham – Barking.
- 1 60 firefighters deal with Plaistow tower block fire
- 2 Revealed: Cause of terraced houses blaze in East Ham
- 3 Revealed: Cause of Plaistow tower block fire which left 5 men in hospital
- 4 East Ham fire: Terraced houses damaged by blaze as woman treated at scene
- 5 Series of failures sees Met Police placed under special measures
- 6 Truck towing stolen Rolls Royce SUV crashes before dramatic foot chase
- 7 Fares Maatou was 'murdered with stolen sword', court hears
- 8 Moncur 'overwhelmed' to join Leyton Orient
- 9 Moosakhan Nasiri: Man charged with Plashet Park murder
- 10 Man denies charges after drugs raids as east London duo await trial
Service C: Barking – Upney – Becontree – Dagenham Heathway - Dagenham East.
Service D: Barking – Dagenham East – Elm Park – Hornchurch – Upminster Bridge – Upminster
The Hammersmith & City line will be suspended all weekend between Edgware Road and Barking.;
There is no Jubilee Line on Saturday until 9.30am. Four replacement bus services will run, including North Greenwich – Canning Town – West Ham - Stratford.
Services on the Metropolitan line will be suspended between Harrow-on-the-Hill and Uxbridge and between Baker Street and Aldgate.
The Victoria line will be unaffected.
On London Overground There is no Sunday service between Stratford and Richmond.
And the Docklands Light Railways will not operate for the two days between Stratford - Canary Wharf and DLR Bank platforms will be closed.
There will be a replacement bus service:
Stratford - Pudding Mill Lane - Bow Church - Devons Road - Langdon Park - All Saints - Blackwall - Canary Wharf
For free mobile and email alerts to keep up to date on all Transport for London services sign up to: http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/livetravelnews/mobileservices/default.asp
As well as from the TfL website (www.tfl.gov.uk/check) passengers can check before travelling via the following options:
The London Travel Info 24hrs telephone helpline: 0843 222 1234;