Travel the world with a visit to ExCel this January
- Credit: Archant
Discover the world’s best restaurants, a secluded beach paradise or the hottest place to go jungle trekking at a new travel event for sun-seekers.
Blow away those gloomy winter skies at the inaugural Telegraph Travel Show which takes place from January 8-10 at ExCel.
The show offers impartial insider advice on amazing destinations across the globe, from the bustling souks of Marrakech and the open plains of Africa to the sandy shores of the Caribbean.
There will be a host of stands, talks and interactive tools to help you plan your 2016 holiday, whether you’re a novice explorer or seasoned traveller.
Clearly-marked travel zones will enable visitors to make a targeted journey to their designation of choice or peruse the world at their leisure.
You may also want to watch:
The Travel Genius Bar will bring enable visitors to book a free appointment with Telegraph travel experts to discuss future plans, get the best tips and learn which stands are the ones they should visit.
While inspirational talks from Telegraph journalists and celebrity explorers including Monty Halls and Levinson Wood will transport listeners to far-flung paradises.
- 1 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 6 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Newham nursery schools praised for inclusion work
- 9 What's on across east London this weekend?
- 10 Parks in Newham triumph with Green Flag awards
You can also whet your appetite with wine tasting from expert sommeliers, plus get access to exclusive deals and competitions from the show’s exhibitors.
If all of that leaves you exhausted then grab a cosmopolitan bite to eat at one of the World Food Pop-Up stations located in each destination zone. Alternatively, dine at sit-down restaurant The Pier.
And for the ultimate relaxing treatment, escape from it all inside The Telegraph Luxury lounge where you can sip on a glass of Pommery champagne and get an insight into what the luxury brands have to offer.
The Travel Telegraph Show runs from 8-10 January at ExCel. Tickets cost £15, students £12, children free. To book tickets, visit travelshow.telegraph.co.uk