Collision causes traffic delays on A13 near Canning Town
- Credit: Google Maps
Traffic is delayed near the Canning Town area after a motorcycle collided with a car this morning.
Police were called at 9.20am today - Friday, November 26 - to reports of a collision on the A13 westbound near the A117/E6 postcode area.
Police and London Ambulance Service attended the scene in which a motorcycle had been in collision with a car.
The motorcyclist was taken to hospital for treatment to injuries that were not life threatening.
There were no arrests.
The latest traffic information - published by TfL at 2.37pm - states that traffic westbound is being diverted via Silvertown Way, with delays back towards Noel Road.
- 1 Overnight closure of Stratford Centre to continue for another 18 months
- 2 Motorcyclist, 19, in critical condition after hitting barriers on A13 Newham Way
- 3 Motorcyclist, 19, remains in ‘life-threatening’ condition after A13 incident
- 4 Wanted: Man known to commit offences on train and tube network
- 5 Olympian burglary: Men with links to Plaistow and Isle of Dogs wanted
- 6 Donor appeal as East Ham man needs second kidney transplant
- 7 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 8 Tributes to 'much-loved' Stratford theatre worker Harvey Parker
- 9 Three-car collision in early hours causing delays at Beckton roundabout
- 10 Flat above garage damaged in Manor Park fire
There are also delays eastbound along East India Dock Road back to Nutmeg Lane, and northbound towards Aspen Way.