Collision causes traffic delays on A13 near Canning Town
- Credit: Google Maps
Traffic is delayed near the Canning Town area after a motorcycle collided with a car this morning.
Police were called at 9.20am today - Friday, November 26 - to reports of a collision on the A13 westbound near the A117/E6 postcode area.
Police and London Ambulance Service attended the scene in which a motorcycle had been in collision with a car.
The motorcyclist was taken to hospital for treatment to injuries that were not life threatening.
There were no arrests.
The latest traffic information - published by TfL at 2.37pm - states that traffic westbound is being diverted via Silvertown Way, with delays back towards Noel Road.
- 1 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 2 Inside east London's new £30m Olympic-size ice centre
- 3 Police officer sacked for 'turning blind eye’ to criminal husband
- 4 E-fit released after woman sexually assaulted in Newham
- 5 Manor Park house fire leaves adults and child in hospital
- 6 Have you seen Lisa, 47, who is missing from Forest Gate?
- 7 London City Airport bid to ease Saturday flight ban sparks anger
- 8 Two 'child abduction' arrests after three-year-old girl reported missing
- 9 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 10 Architects chosen to lead 1,750 home Canning Town masterplan design
There are also delays eastbound along East India Dock Road back to Nutmeg Lane, and northbound towards Aspen Way.