Man injured as glass falls from Canning Town bus station canopy
- Credit: Google
A man has been injured after glass fell from a canopy at Canning Town bus station.
The area around the hub was taped off by the Metropolitan Police earlier this afternoon (July 20).
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "We were called at 11.35am today (20 July) to reports of a person injured at Canning Town bus station.
"We sent an ambulance crew and a medic in a car. A man was treated at the scene and taken to a hospital as a priority."
Transport for London (TfL) has warned of access issues, adding that there is no step-free access to the Tube station.
A Metropolitan Police spokesperson said one male suffered injuries which were not life-threatening.
- 1 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 2 Moyes angered by late West Ham defeat at Old Trafford
- 3 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 4 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
- 5 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 6 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 7 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 8 East London boroughs lag behind rest of country for Covid booster uptake
- 9 Overnight blaze at North Woolwich block of flats
- 10 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack