Man injured as glass falls from Canning Town bus station canopy
- Credit: Google
A man has been injured after glass fell from a canopy at Canning Town bus station.
The area around the hub was taped off by the Metropolitan Police earlier this afternoon (July 20).
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "We were called at 11.35am today (20 July) to reports of a person injured at Canning Town bus station.
"We sent an ambulance crew and a medic in a car. A man was treated at the scene and taken to a hospital as a priority."
Transport for London (TfL) has warned of access issues, adding that there is no step-free access to the Tube station.
You may also want to watch:
A Metropolitan Police spokesperson said one male suffered injuries which were not life-threatening.
- 1 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 2 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 3 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 4 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 5 Court date adjourned for Beckton man who sexually assaulted young girl
- 6 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 7 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 8 Shadrach Ogie back in contention for O's trip to Bristol Rovers
- 9 Silvertown man jailed after police seize drugs with street value of £750k
- 10 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim