TfL warning of delays on A13 after crash
- Credit: Dan Myler
There are warnings of delays following a crash on the A13.
Lanes two and three of the eastbound stretch of Alfred's Way at the junction of King Edward's Road in Barking have now been cleared after the collision earlier today (August 17)
According to Transport for London, delays remain "extensive" and will take time to ease.
The southbound A406 has traffic tailing back towards Barking Roundabout. As a result Barking Road is congested eastbound with traffic queuing to join the A406.
The A13 has eastbound queues back towards Prince Regents Lane. Motorists have been advised to expect delays.
You may also want to watch:
The Metropolitan Police has been contacted for comment.
For the latest visit tfl.gov.uk
- 1 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 2 Westfield Stratford City reopens after shop fire caused by electrical fault
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 Manor Park Fitness Centre closing to make way for 'affordable' homes
- 5 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 6 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 7 Neighbours call for mortuary car wash plans to be reversed
- 8 Pressure mounts on town hall with second Stratford Circus protest
- 9 Westfield evacuated after fire at centre in Stratford
- 10 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley