Time running out to claim a £1million Lottery ticket bought in Newham
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
The National Lottery is hunting for a secret millionaire in Newham before time runs out to claim EuroMillions winnings.
The lucky ticket-holder has only until March 10 to claim the £1million winnings.
A National Lottery spokesman said: “We have the champagne on ice and our fingers crossed that the lucky winner comes forward in time to claim their win.”
The winning ticket was bought for the EuroMillions draw on September 11 last year and matched the EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle selection TJH389116.
Every week EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle guarantees to create two millionaires – one on Tuesday and one on Friday. For every EuroMillions line played, UK players automatically receive a EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle selection printed on their ticket.
You may also want to watch:
If no-one comes forward the prize money will go to The National Lottery Good Causes.
Anyone who believes they have the winning EuroMillions ticket should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.
- 1 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 2 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 3 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 4 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 5 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 6 West Ham Academy legend receives honorary doctorate from UEL
- 7 Depth up front is going to be vital says Leyton Orient boss Jackett
- 8 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim
- 9 Otas Sarkus: Three men arrested after Upton Park fatal shooting
- 10 Silvertown man jailed after police seize drugs with street value of £750k