Time running out to claim a £1million Lottery ticket bought in Newham
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
The National Lottery is hunting for a secret millionaire in Newham before time runs out to claim EuroMillions winnings.
The lucky ticket-holder has only until March 10 to claim the £1million winnings.
A National Lottery spokesman said: “We have the champagne on ice and our fingers crossed that the lucky winner comes forward in time to claim their win.”
The winning ticket was bought for the EuroMillions draw on September 11 last year and matched the EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle selection TJH389116.
Every week EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle guarantees to create two millionaires – one on Tuesday and one on Friday. For every EuroMillions line played, UK players automatically receive a EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle selection printed on their ticket.
You may also want to watch:
If no-one comes forward the prize money will go to The National Lottery Good Causes.
Anyone who believes they have the winning EuroMillions ticket should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 5 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 6 Primary school recognised for supporting pupils' mental wellbeing
- 7 Free summer school offers music, fashion, hip hop dance and more
- 8 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 9 Average house price in Newham slides again after record February
- 10 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford