Time is running out to claim a �1million Lottery ticket bought in Newham
The National Lottery is hunting for a secret millionaire in Newham before time runs out to claim the EuroMillions winnings.
A lucky winner has until March 10 to check their pockets, wallets, drawers or mantelpiece and become an instant millionaire before the right to claim the �1million prize runs out.
A National Lottery spokesman said: “We have the champagne on ice and our fingers crossed that the lucky winner comes forward to claim their win.”
Every week EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle guarantees to create two millionaires, one on Tuesdays and one on Fridays. But the lucky winner from the draw on Tuesday September 11 still has not claimed the winnings from the ticket bought in Newham.
For every EuroMillions line played, UK players automatically receive a EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle selection printed on their ticket. The winning selection on September 11 was TJH389116.
You may also want to watch:
To jog EuroMillion players memory Wings by Little Mix topped the UK singles chart at the time, while Rita Ora was at the top of the album charts with Ora.
Football fans will remember England playing Ukraine in a World Cup Qualifier at Wembley.
- 1 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 5 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 6 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 7 Flights from London City Airport to Switzerland resume as hub readies for return to international travel
- 8 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 9 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- 10 Newham charity hands out 500 food parcels to 'vulnerable' international students struggling with Covid-19
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before the deadline, then the prize money, plus all the interest the prize has generated, will go to The National Lottery Good Causes. Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.