Thriller flashmob to hit the square in Stratford
Anyone who gets a thrill out of Michael Jackson’s music should head down to the Stratford East Picture house on Friday.
If you Remember the Time you tried to re-enact his iconic dance, now it’s time to watch others have a go.
To commemorate 30 years since the ground-breaking video Thriller, Birkbeck and The New Black Film Collective presents a weekend of film, culture and entertainment through Hollywood horror.
The weekend includes film-screenings, a fashion show and a recital of the King of pop’s thrilling routine.
The ‘flash mob’ performing the dance will take to the stage at 17.30 on Friday.
You may also want to watch:
To book tickets, call Stratford Picturehouse on 0871 902 5740 or go to
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 3 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 4 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 5 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 6 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 7 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Player ratings: Cresswell shines for West Ham in KRC Genk victory
- 10 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
Limited passes are available for the whole weekend and are priced at £20.