Three people taken to hospital after car crashed into wall in Plaistow
Three people were taken to hospital after a car crashed into a wall Plaistow.
Two of the people suffered leg injuries following the collision along the Northern Road in the early hours of this morning.
One of them, a man reported to be 18-years-old, was taken by ambulance to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel, as a matter of priority, according to a spokeswoman for London Ambulance.
“We were called at 2.25am to reports of a traffic collision. We sent two response cars, two ambulance crews and a duty officer,” the spokeswoman said.
The other was taken to Newham Hospital along with the third patient.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests were made in connection with the incident, according to police.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 3 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Children demand action on global warming at Upton Park protest
- 10 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley