Three people rescued in Manor Park fire
12-year-old girl hospitalised
Three people were rescued from a fire in a Manor Park flat in the early hours of this morning.
Firefighters were called at 12.37am to tackle the blaze in the converted house on Little Ilford Lane.
A 12-year-old girl was taken to Whipps Cross Hospital by a London ambulance as a precaution.
A spokesperson from the London Ambulance Service said: “We sent one ambulance crew, a hazard area response team ad a duty officer to the scene.”
Crews from Ilford and East Ham fire stations attended and left the scene around two hours later.
An Ilford firefighter said: “It was quite a small fire but the house was quite smokey.”
- 1 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 2 Inside east London's new £30m Olympic-size ice centre
- 3 Police officer sacked for 'turning blind eye’ to criminal husband
- 4 E-fit released after woman sexually assaulted in Newham
- 5 Manor Park house fire leaves adults and child in hospital
- 6 Have you seen Lisa, 47, who is missing from Forest Gate?
- 7 Two 'child abduction' arrests after three-year-old girl reported missing
- 8 London City Airport bid to ease Saturday flight ban sparks anger
- 9 Architects chosen to lead 1,750 home Canning Town masterplan design
- 10 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
The cause of the fire is currently unknown and is being investigated.