Three people rescued in Manor Park fire
12-year-old girl hospitalised
Three people were rescued from a fire in a Manor Park flat in the early hours of this morning.
Firefighters were called at 12.37am to tackle the blaze in the converted house on Little Ilford Lane.
A 12-year-old girl was taken to Whipps Cross Hospital by a London ambulance as a precaution.
A spokesperson from the London Ambulance Service said: “We sent one ambulance crew, a hazard area response team ad a duty officer to the scene.”
You may also want to watch:
Crews from Ilford and East Ham fire stations attended and left the scene around two hours later.
An Ilford firefighter said: “It was quite a small fire but the house was quite smokey.”
- 1 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 2 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 3 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 4 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 5 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 6 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 7 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 8 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 9 Stabbing victim 'pursued attackers in his car and crashed into them'
- 10 Free summer school offers music, fashion, hip hop dance and more
The cause of the fire is currently unknown and is being investigated.