Thorntons opens in Stratford on Black Friday
- Credit: Archant
With crowds of shoppers turning out in their thousands for Black Friday, one of the country’s largest chocolate manufacturers took advantage of the increased customer potential to open up a new store.
Confectionary giant Thorntons launched its newest shop in Westfield Stratford City with a special selection of samples and bargains in the spirit of the shopping discount extravaganza.
Thorntons now boasts more than 200 stores across the UK, offering a range of chocolate gifts and personalised creations for those with a sweet-tooth and store manager Lisa Cotter was delighted to be bringing the brand to Stratford.
“Everyone at Thorntons is really excited to open in Westfield Stratford,” she said.
“As Thorntons is the nation’s favourite chocolate, it’s great to be in one of the nation’s best known shopping centres. Many people are familiar with Thorntons for our personalised chocolates and gifts, and we expect to be busy in the run-up to Christmas.”
For more information about the new store visit thorntons.co.uk.
- 1 First Omicron case reported in Newham
- 2 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 3 Strike action will hit Central and Victoria line Night Tube services this weekend
- 4 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 5 'London is moving east': City Hall's Crystal move confirmed for New Year
- 6 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 7 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies
- 8 There With You This Winter: Mayor offers £51m of funding for fuel poverty
- 9 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 10 Nine rescue pets looking for homes this Christmas in east London