THE TEAMS: FA Cup Daggers v Orient
John Still makes five changes while Tehoue returns for Orient
DAGGERS boss John Still makes five changes to the side that were beaten 4-0 at Southampton on Tuesday night for this FA Cup first round derby duel.
On-loan midfielder Victor Palsson, signed from Liverpool starts, so to do Will Antwi and Abu Ogogo who are both back from injury.
While there are recalls for John Nurse and Bas Savage.
For Orient, boss Russell Slade makes two changes from the side beaten 3-2 at Colchester in midweek. Skipper Stephen Dawson returns after an ankle injury, while Jonathan Tehoue comes in up front.
You may also want to watch:
They replace on-loan Andrew Whing, who Brighton do not want cup tied and the injured Adam Chambers.
While striker Scott McGleish is fit again and returns to the bench.
- 1 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 4 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 5 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 6 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision
- 7 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 8 Moyes: It was a good, tough test for West Ham at Brentford
- 9 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 10 Lanzini enjoying deeper role for West Ham in pre-season
Dagenham & Redbridge: Lewington, McCorory, Antwi, Arber, Green, Nurse, Palsson, Savage, Taiwo, Ogogo, Vincelot. Subs: Roberts, Tomlin, Scannell, Currie, Walsh, Gain, Pinney.
Orient: Butcher, Omozusi, Chorley, Forbes, Cox, Dawson, Revell, Daniels, Spring, Tehoue, Smith. Subs: Lovelock, Brown, McGleish, Jarvis, Cestor, Millwood, Walker.
Referee: S Rushton.