THE TEAMS: FA Cup Daggers v Orient
John Still makes five changes while Tehoue returns for Orient
DAGGERS boss John Still makes five changes to the side that were beaten 4-0 at Southampton on Tuesday night for this FA Cup first round derby duel.
On-loan midfielder Victor Palsson, signed from Liverpool starts, so to do Will Antwi and Abu Ogogo who are both back from injury.
While there are recalls for John Nurse and Bas Savage.
For Orient, boss Russell Slade makes two changes from the side beaten 3-2 at Colchester in midweek. Skipper Stephen Dawson returns after an ankle injury, while Jonathan Tehoue comes in up front.
They replace on-loan Andrew Whing, who Brighton do not want cup tied and the injured Adam Chambers.
While striker Scott McGleish is fit again and returns to the bench.
- 1 Two 'child abduction' arrests after three-year-old girl reported missing
- 2 Police officer sacked for 'turning blind eye’ to criminal husband
- 3 E-fit released after woman sexually assaulted in Newham
- 4 Manor Park house fire leaves adults and child in hospital
- 5 Have you seen Lisa, 47, who is missing from Forest Gate?
- 6 Architects chosen to lead 1,750 home Canning Town masterplan design
- 7 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 8 London City Airport bid to ease Saturday flight ban sparks anger
- 9 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 10 Revealed: Cause of Plaistow tower block fire which left 5 men in hospital
Dagenham & Redbridge: Lewington, McCorory, Antwi, Arber, Green, Nurse, Palsson, Savage, Taiwo, Ogogo, Vincelot. Subs: Roberts, Tomlin, Scannell, Currie, Walsh, Gain, Pinney.
Orient: Butcher, Omozusi, Chorley, Forbes, Cox, Dawson, Revell, Daniels, Spring, Tehoue, Smith. Subs: Lovelock, Brown, McGleish, Jarvis, Cestor, Millwood, Walker.
Referee: S Rushton.