The search for Newham’s cutest kid is on
- Credit: Archant
Have you got Newham’s cutest kid?
Photographers will be at The Mayor’s Newham Show ready to take pictures of the borough’s bonniest babies.
There will be two age categories, 0-2 years and 3-6 years, with the overall winner receiving a £350 modelling portfolio courtesy of Limelight Photography.
Readers will then have the chance to vote for the cutest child once the photos appear in future editions of the Post.
To enter your child into the competition, just bring them along to the stall at The Mayor’s Newham Show in Central Park, East Ham on July 12 and 13.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 2 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 3 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 4 'Simply horrifying': Newham MPs react after stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Family given 'gift' of week to say goodbye to son who died at 10 minutes old
- 6 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 7 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 8 Plan to transform Royal Docks into 'world-leading' cultural hub unveiled
- 9 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 10 Update: Girl, 14, missing from East Ham found