The Only Way Is Essex’s Lydia Bright hopes TOWIE will show her fashion work
Lydia Bright is hoping to make it big in the fashion world with the help of her role in The Only Way is Essex.
The blonde beauty - who has become well known on the show for her quirky sense of style - is creating her first collection and believes it may be one of the main features of the forthcoming TOWIE season.
She said: “I’m launching my own line and at the moment I’m in the designing process, so once I’ve got that done, I’m gonna start like getting it all made up, and samples done.
“I’m kind of doing quite a lot at the moment with like fashion so maybe that’ll be showcased. It’s really hard to tell because it’s so current and you never really know what’s going to go on. I’m doing a lot with that so hopefully it’s going to be showcased.”
Lydia’s main storylines previously have always involved her on/off boyfriend James ‘Arg’ Argent, but now she believes new boyfriend Tom Kilbey may play more of a role.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “My relationship with Tom, you could see that on the show. I think that’s kind of like my path in the new series, just carrying on with my business and me and Tom.”
- 1 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 2 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 3 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 4 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 5 Otas Sarkus: Three men arrested after Upton Park fatal shooting
- 6 Depth up front is going to be vital says Leyton Orient boss Jackett
- 7 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim
- 8 Protesters target DSEI arms fair at ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 9 Woman arrested on suspicion of murder after man fatally stabbed
- 10 Silvertown man jailed after police seize drugs with street value of £750k