The Only Way Is Essex’s Lydia Bright hopes TOWIE will show her fashion work
Lydia Bright is hoping to make it big in the fashion world with the help of her role in The Only Way is Essex.
The blonde beauty - who has become well known on the show for her quirky sense of style - is creating her first collection and believes it may be one of the main features of the forthcoming TOWIE season.
She said: “I’m launching my own line and at the moment I’m in the designing process, so once I’ve got that done, I’m gonna start like getting it all made up, and samples done.
“I’m kind of doing quite a lot at the moment with like fashion so maybe that’ll be showcased. It’s really hard to tell because it’s so current and you never really know what’s going to go on. I’m doing a lot with that so hopefully it’s going to be showcased.”
Lydia’s main storylines previously have always involved her on/off boyfriend James ‘Arg’ Argent, but now she believes new boyfriend Tom Kilbey may play more of a role.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “My relationship with Tom, you could see that on the show. I think that’s kind of like my path in the new series, just carrying on with my business and me and Tom.”
- 1 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 2 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 3 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 4 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 5 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Mayor of Newham: 'Supporting young people after tragedies'
- 8 Unmesh Desai on his priorities after winning City and East election
- 9 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 10 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation