The event to dye for comes to the ExCel
News in, it’s just been announced that the 5km to dye for will be held at the ExCel centre this September.
Participants can walk, run, or dance through the 5km course whilst volunteers blast them with custom-coloured showers.
Heading to east London on Saturday, September 27, runners will “Tie-Dye the sky” at the world famous festival.
The colourful spray is safe, eco-friendly, plant-based cornstarch dye and will be churned out of at least five dye stations along the route.
By joining efforts, Run or Dye and ExCel London hope to bring community members together.
Demand has been exceptional for this event with almost 1,000 Londoners having already signed up since entries opened on Monday.
Harry Brewer, Account Manager at ExCeL London said: “We are delighted to be the host venue for the world’s most colourful 5km this September.
- 1 Newham A Level results 2022: Live updates for borough's schools
- 2 Plenty more to come from West Ham's Scamacca says McKinlay
- 3 Reward offered to trace Maryland fatal stabbing 'suspect'
- 4 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
- 5 Colleges offer 'alternative paths' towards fruitful careers, principal says
- 6 Kehrer can 'bring a number of things' to West Ham United
- 7 Jailed: Eight east London offenders locked up in July
- 8 'Do not eat' - Lidl recalls product over bacteria fears
- 9 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 10 Thames Water: Hosepipe ban announced for London and Thames Valley
“As one of Europe’s leading event spaces, ExCeL London has played host to numerous sporting events and has a track record for delivering a first class visitor experience.”
At the inaugural event thousands of people from all walks (and runs) of life will participate, donning their pristine white outfits ready to be coloured in.
With huge demand expected early sign up is encouraged. Don’t miss out get your place now at: uk.runordye.comS