The event to dye for comes to the ExCel
News in, it’s just been announced that the 5km to dye for will be held at the ExCel centre this September.
Participants can walk, run, or dance through the 5km course whilst volunteers blast them with custom-coloured showers.
Heading to east London on Saturday, September 27, runners will “Tie-Dye the sky” at the world famous festival.
The colourful spray is safe, eco-friendly, plant-based cornstarch dye and will be churned out of at least five dye stations along the route.
By joining efforts, Run or Dye and ExCel London hope to bring community members together.
You may also want to watch:
Demand has been exceptional for this event with almost 1,000 Londoners having already signed up since entries opened on Monday.
Harry Brewer, Account Manager at ExCeL London said: “We are delighted to be the host venue for the world’s most colourful 5km this September.
- 1 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 6 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
“As one of Europe’s leading event spaces, ExCeL London has played host to numerous sporting events and has a track record for delivering a first class visitor experience.”
At the inaugural event thousands of people from all walks (and runs) of life will participate, donning their pristine white outfits ready to be coloured in.
With huge demand expected early sign up is encouraged. Don’t miss out get your place now at: uk.runordye.comS