Tell us about your Children in Need events in Newham
- Credit: Archant
This year’s BBC Children in Need day will take place on Friday, November 15 to raise money for disadvantaged children.
People across the country will be holding their own fundraising events for the annual appeal, which will coincide with an evening of entertainment on BBC One featuring celebrities, music and stunts to help raise money.
We want to hear from residents in Newham about their Children in Need activities to help these vulnerable children.
Send us your Children In Need pictures, stories and videos of charity events, or tell us about your events and we will send a photographer to feature them in our paper.
You can also follow the appeal on our Twitter page @ELAdvertiser #ChildreninNeed
BBC Children in Need gives grants to projects in the UK that empower children and extend their life choices.
Every penny from the money raised or donated goes towards helping disadvantaged children and young people in the UK.
- 1 Convicted: Forest Gate man plotted contract killing of Rotterdam blogger
- 2 Men from Newham and Bow among seven jailed in organised crime crackdown
- 3 Gallery: Hidden photos reveal London's East End in the 1960s
- 4 Motorcyclist, 19, died in hospital after A13 crash near Beckton flyover
- 5 New youth hub set for Stratford Park
- 6 100 people leave Stratford block of flats after fire breaks out
- 7 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 8 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 9 'A kind, gentle man': Tributes to retired printworker and beloved father
- 10 Rail disruptions and roadworks in your area over the next week
For more information visit www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/childreninneed.