Tell us about your Children in Need events in Newham
- Credit: Archant
This year’s BBC Children in Need day will take place on Friday, November 15 to raise money for disadvantaged children.
People across the country will be holding their own fundraising events for the annual appeal, which will coincide with an evening of entertainment on BBC One featuring celebrities, music and stunts to help raise money.
We want to hear from residents in Newham about their Children in Need activities to help these vulnerable children.
Send us your Children In Need pictures, stories and videos of charity events, or tell us about your events and we will send a photographer to feature them in our paper.
You can also follow the appeal on our Twitter page @ELAdvertiser #ChildreninNeed
You may also want to watch:
BBC Children in Need gives grants to projects in the UK that empower children and extend their life choices.
Every penny from the money raised or donated goes towards helping disadvantaged children and young people in the UK.
- 1 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 2 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 5 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 6 Levels youngsters sign Premier League and Football League contracts
- 7 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 8 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 9 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 10 How Ben Levinson OBE has helped turn around Kensington Primary School
For more information visit www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/childreninneed.