Tell us about your Children in Need events in Newham
- Credit: Archant
This year’s BBC Children in Need day will take place on Friday, November 15 to raise money for disadvantaged children.
People across the country will be holding their own fundraising events for the annual appeal, which will coincide with an evening of entertainment on BBC One featuring celebrities, music and stunts to help raise money.
We want to hear from residents in Newham about their Children in Need activities to help these vulnerable children.
Send us your Children In Need pictures, stories and videos of charity events, or tell us about your events and we will send a photographer to feature them in our paper.
You can also follow the appeal on our Twitter page @ELAdvertiser #ChildreninNeed
You may also want to watch:
BBC Children in Need gives grants to projects in the UK that empower children and extend their life choices.
Every penny from the money raised or donated goes towards helping disadvantaged children and young people in the UK.
- 1 Steven Fry stabbing: Man charged with murder to appear at Old Bailey
- 2 3D street art illusion brings Boleyn Ground to life
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 5 Fire damages house in East Ham
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 8 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 9 Canning Town charity marks fifth year with tributes to founder
- 10 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
For more information visit www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/childreninneed.