Tehoue’s Orient career comes to an end
French striker joins Swindon
Striker Jonathan Tehoue’s career at Orient seems to be over.
The French forward has joined Swindon Town on loan until the end of the season.
Tehoue is out of contract in the summer and with Russell Slade allowing him to go out on loan it seems apparent he does not feature in the club’s long-term plans.
Although he was one of the big wage earners, Tehoue has struggled to make the starting line-up during his two-and-a-half season stay.
You may also want to watch:
He joined in January 2010 and has made just 18 league starts, but has made 44 appearances from the bench and netted 12 league goals.
But he will be best remembered for his late equaliser against Arsenal in the fifth round of the FA Cup last year.
- 1 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 4 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 5 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 6 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 7 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 8 Court date adjourned for Beckton man who sexually assaulted young girl
- 9 Hospitality Day 2021: Newham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 10 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
“Jonathan’s loan will enable us to bring one or two new faces in for the run in,” said Slade.