Tehoue’s Orient career comes to an end
French striker joins Swindon
Striker Jonathan Tehoue’s career at Orient seems to be over.
The French forward has joined Swindon Town on loan until the end of the season.
Tehoue is out of contract in the summer and with Russell Slade allowing him to go out on loan it seems apparent he does not feature in the club’s long-term plans.
Although he was one of the big wage earners, Tehoue has struggled to make the starting line-up during his two-and-a-half season stay.
He joined in January 2010 and has made just 18 league starts, but has made 44 appearances from the bench and netted 12 league goals.
But he will be best remembered for his late equaliser against Arsenal in the fifth round of the FA Cup last year.
- 1 Two 'child abduction' arrests after three-year-old girl reported missing
- 2 Architects chosen to lead 1,750 home Canning Town masterplan design
- 3 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 4 E-fit released after woman sexually assaulted in Newham
- 5 Antonio hopes short summer break helps West Ham bid
- 6 Revealed: Cause of Plaistow tower block fire which left 5 men in hospital
- 7 Revealed: Cause of terraced houses blaze in East Ham
- 8 Latest data shows Covid admissions rising again at east London hospitals
- 9 60 firefighters deal with Plaistow tower block fire
- 10 Census 2021 indicates baby boom in one east London borough
“Jonathan’s loan will enable us to bring one or two new faces in for the run in,” said Slade.