Teenager wanted after Upton Park Argos burglary during riots
Detectives want to trace a 13-year-old boy in connection with a burglary at Argos in Upton Park during last year’s London riots.
Leonard Neamu, who is described as of Romanian descent, was captured on CCTV at the store on August 8 last year.
He is also wanted in connection with an earlier burglary reported to have taken place at Mina Stores in Romford Road, East Ham, on June 5, 2011.
Officers are also keen to speak to Leonard in connection with burglaries at SN Food and Wine in Ilford Lane, Ilford, on the same day he was seen at Argos.
He is also wanted by Essex Police for burglary on March 5, 2011 at Aquascutum in Freeport Village, Braintree.
You may also want to watch:
Leonard has connections to the east London area but also Birmingham and Manchester and may have moved.
Anyone with information should contact on 020 8217 6648 or 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 3 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 4 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 5 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 6 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 7 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 8 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 9 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 10 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford