Teenager wanted after Upton Park Argos burglary during riots
Detectives want to trace a 13-year-old boy in connection with a burglary at Argos in Upton Park during last year’s London riots.
Leonard Neamu, who is described as of Romanian descent, was captured on CCTV at the store on August 8 last year.
He is also wanted in connection with an earlier burglary reported to have taken place at Mina Stores in Romford Road, East Ham, on June 5, 2011.
Officers are also keen to speak to Leonard in connection with burglaries at SN Food and Wine in Ilford Lane, Ilford, on the same day he was seen at Argos.
He is also wanted by Essex Police for burglary on March 5, 2011 at Aquascutum in Freeport Village, Braintree.
You may also want to watch:
Leonard has connections to the east London area but also Birmingham and Manchester and may have moved.
Anyone with information should contact on 020 8217 6648 or 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 2 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 3 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 6 Sir David Amess remembered as 'loved husband, father, MP and St Bon's boy'
- 7 Gallions Reach chef to be judged by Michel Roux Jr as finalist for prestigious title
- 8 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 9 Candle causes Stratford flat fire which saw two people in hospital
- 10 241-home development at Royal Albert Wharf marks 12-storey milestone