TEAM NEWS: Orient v Colchester - Slade makes two changes
Whing and Cox return to the starting 11
Orient manager Russell Slade makes two changes for this afternoon’s clash with Colchester United as the O’s try and bounce back from Saturday’s disastrous 5-0 defeat at Brighton.
On loan defender Andrew Whing comes into the back four in place of Aaron Brown, who drops to the bench and the move could see Elliot Omozusi switch to the centre of the defence alongside Ben Chorley.
While Dean Cox also returns to the starting 11 and replaces Tottenham loanee Paul-Jose Mpoku, who is named as a substitute.
Orient: Jones, Whing, Omozusi, Chorley, Daniels, Smith, Spring, Dawson, Cox, McGleish, Revell. Subs: Butcher,Brown, Chambers, Tehoue, Cestor, Walker, M’Poku.
You may also want to watch:
Referee: Danny McDermid
- 1 Letter: Targeted response in London to Indian Covid variant
- 2 Man tried to become comic book character by stabbing teen in park toilets
- 3 Leyton Orient confident next manager will take them to the next level
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 6 West Ham Women bow out of FA Cup at Manchester City
- 7 Commission set up to explore future of special needs provision in Newham
- 8 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 9 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 10 Newham to roll out greener fleet as part of £20m plans