TEAM NEWS: Orient v Colchester - Slade makes two changes
Whing and Cox return to the starting 11
Orient manager Russell Slade makes two changes for this afternoon’s clash with Colchester United as the O’s try and bounce back from Saturday’s disastrous 5-0 defeat at Brighton.
On loan defender Andrew Whing comes into the back four in place of Aaron Brown, who drops to the bench and the move could see Elliot Omozusi switch to the centre of the defence alongside Ben Chorley.
While Dean Cox also returns to the starting 11 and replaces Tottenham loanee Paul-Jose Mpoku, who is named as a substitute.
Orient: Jones, Whing, Omozusi, Chorley, Daniels, Smith, Spring, Dawson, Cox, McGleish, Revell. Subs: Butcher,Brown, Chambers, Tehoue, Cestor, Walker, M’Poku.
You may also want to watch:
Referee: Danny McDermid
- 1 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 4 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 5 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 6 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 7 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 8 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 9 241-home development at Royal Albert Wharf marks 12-storey milestone
- 10 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber