TEAM NEWS: Orient v Colchester - Slade makes two changes
Whing and Cox return to the starting 11
Orient manager Russell Slade makes two changes for this afternoon’s clash with Colchester United as the O’s try and bounce back from Saturday’s disastrous 5-0 defeat at Brighton.
On loan defender Andrew Whing comes into the back four in place of Aaron Brown, who drops to the bench and the move could see Elliot Omozusi switch to the centre of the defence alongside Ben Chorley.
While Dean Cox also returns to the starting 11 and replaces Tottenham loanee Paul-Jose Mpoku, who is named as a substitute.
Orient: Jones, Whing, Omozusi, Chorley, Daniels, Smith, Spring, Dawson, Cox, McGleish, Revell. Subs: Butcher,Brown, Chambers, Tehoue, Cestor, Walker, M’Poku.
You may also want to watch:
Referee: Danny McDermid
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 3 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 4 Tributes to Pearly King of Newham who has died aged 79
- 5 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 6 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 School's out!: Newham puts on jam-packed summer holiday activities programme
- 8 Queen's 1983 visit to St Mary Magdalene's marked with unveiling of new plaque
- 9 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 10 Kitchens from independent chefs coming to Beckton in Raymond Blanc-supported project