TEAM NEWS: Orient duo still missing for Wednesday clash
Omozusi and Chambers out with hamstring problems
ORIENT boss Slade is likely to name an unchanged side for Saturday’s clash against Sheffield Wednesday.
Defender Elliot Omozusi, who missed his first league game of the season last Saturday with a hamstring injury, could be out for another couple of week and Adam Chambers also faces another fortnight on the sidelines after picking up an identical injury in training.
“I’m hoping that Elliot and ‘Chambo’ will be back in the next couple of weeks,” said Slade.
“It’s important to get them back in the squad as we embark on one of the busiest schedules we could possibly encounter.”
You may also want to watch:
But Jonathan Tehoue should be available. He travelled to Rochdale, but was not named in the squad as he was suffering with tight hamstrings.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 5 Average house price in Newham slides again after record February
- 6 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 7 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 8 Plaistow woman shaves her head for charities
- 9 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 10 Chief nurse of England praises Newham specialist school nurses