TEAM NEWS: Orient duo still missing for Wednesday clash
Omozusi and Chambers out with hamstring problems
ORIENT boss Slade is likely to name an unchanged side for Saturday’s clash against Sheffield Wednesday.
Defender Elliot Omozusi, who missed his first league game of the season last Saturday with a hamstring injury, could be out for another couple of week and Adam Chambers also faces another fortnight on the sidelines after picking up an identical injury in training.
“I’m hoping that Elliot and ‘Chambo’ will be back in the next couple of weeks,” said Slade.
“It’s important to get them back in the squad as we embark on one of the busiest schedules we could possibly encounter.”
You may also want to watch:
But Jonathan Tehoue should be available. He travelled to Rochdale, but was not named in the squad as he was suffering with tight hamstrings.
- 1 Hospitality Day 2021: Newham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 2 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 3 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 4 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 5 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 6 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 7 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim
- 10 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow