TEAM NEWS: Colchester v Orient - Whing makes his Orient debut
Orient manager Russell Slade makes two changes for Saturday
ANDREW WHING and Adam Chambers were given the selection nod as Orient look to cure their away-day blues at Colchester United.
The O’s, without a win on their travels in the league since last January, are without skipper Stephen Dawson who picked up a ankle injury during Saturday’s 2-1 win against Rochdale.
He drops to the bench with Chambers coming in and Whing, on loan from Brighton, also makes his first start.
Whing’s likely to play at the back with Charlie Daniels pushing into a five-man midfield and Alex Revell playing as the lone striker. Ryan Jarvis drops onto the bench.
You may also want to watch:
Orient: Butcher, Omozusi, Chorley, Forbes, Whing, Cox, Spring, Chambers, Smith, Cox, Revell. Subs: Jones, Brown, Dawson, Jarvis, Tehoue, Cestor, Walker.
Referee: G Hegley.
- 1 Westfield evacuated after fire at centre in Stratford
- 2 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 3 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 4 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 5 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 6 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 9 Update: Girl, 14, missing from East Ham found
- 10 Neighbours call for mortuary car wash plans to be reversed