TEAM NEWS: Colchester v Orient - Whing makes his Orient debut
Orient manager Russell Slade makes two changes for Saturday
ANDREW WHING and Adam Chambers were given the selection nod as Orient look to cure their away-day blues at Colchester United.
The O’s, without a win on their travels in the league since last January, are without skipper Stephen Dawson who picked up a ankle injury during Saturday’s 2-1 win against Rochdale.
He drops to the bench with Chambers coming in and Whing, on loan from Brighton, also makes his first start.
Whing’s likely to play at the back with Charlie Daniels pushing into a five-man midfield and Alex Revell playing as the lone striker. Ryan Jarvis drops onto the bench.
You may also want to watch:
Orient: Butcher, Omozusi, Chorley, Forbes, Whing, Cox, Spring, Chambers, Smith, Cox, Revell. Subs: Jones, Brown, Dawson, Jarvis, Tehoue, Cestor, Walker.
Referee: G Hegley.
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 3 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 4 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 5 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 6 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 7 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 8 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 9 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 10 Win a pair of Carabao Cup tickets to Leyton Orient vs Queens Park Rangers