TEAM NEWS: Brown makes debut for Orient
Late loan signing takes over the goalkeeper’s role
ORIENT give a debut to new loan signing Jason Brown for today’s clash against AFC Bournemouth.
The 28-year-old Blackburn Rovers keeper replaces Lee Butcher, who drops to the bench.
Brown arrived yesterday and will stay until at Brisbane Road until just before Christmas.
He has made nine starts for Rovers and has two Welsh caps to his name.
You may also want to watch:
The keeper is the only change to the starting 11 that beat Dagenham & Redbridge in an FA Cup first round replay on Tuesday night.
There is a recall for loan defender Andrew Whing, who missed the midweek cup success, as Brighton did not want him cup tied.
- 1 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 2 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 3 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 4 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 5 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 6 West Ham Academy legend receives honorary doctorate from UEL
- 7 Depth up front is going to be vital says Leyton Orient boss Jackett
- 8 Things to do: Enjoy the last of summer out in east London this weekend
- 9 Silvertown man jailed after police seize drugs with street value of £750k
- 10 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim
Former O’s skipper Stephen Purches makes his return to Brisbane Road for third-placed Bournemouth, but has to make do with a place on the bench.
Orient: J.Brown, Omozusi, Chorley, Forbes, Daniels, Cox, Spring, Smith, Mpoku, Revell, McGleish. Subs: Butcher, Whing, A. Brown, Jarvis, Tehoue, Cestor, Walker,
Referee: Keith Hill