TEAM NEWS: Brown makes debut for Orient
Late loan signing takes over the goalkeeper’s role
ORIENT give a debut to new loan signing Jason Brown for today’s clash against AFC Bournemouth.
The 28-year-old Blackburn Rovers keeper replaces Lee Butcher, who drops to the bench.
Brown arrived yesterday and will stay until at Brisbane Road until just before Christmas.
He has made nine starts for Rovers and has two Welsh caps to his name.
You may also want to watch:
The keeper is the only change to the starting 11 that beat Dagenham & Redbridge in an FA Cup first round replay on Tuesday night.
There is a recall for loan defender Andrew Whing, who missed the midweek cup success, as Brighton did not want him cup tied.
- 1 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 2 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 5 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 6 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 7 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 8 Levels youngsters sign Premier League and Football League contracts
- 9 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 10 Connor Wood keen to keep developing at Leyton Orient under Kenny Jackett
Former O’s skipper Stephen Purches makes his return to Brisbane Road for third-placed Bournemouth, but has to make do with a place on the bench.
Orient: J.Brown, Omozusi, Chorley, Forbes, Daniels, Cox, Spring, Smith, Mpoku, Revell, McGleish. Subs: Butcher, Whing, A. Brown, Jarvis, Tehoue, Cestor, Walker,
Referee: Keith Hill