TEAM NEWS: Brighton v Orient
Keeper Jones and winger Cox are set to return
GOALKEEPER Jamie Jones and winger Dean Cox are set to return for Saturday’s game against Brighton.
Adam Chambers is also likely to be back in the squad after undergoing an operation on his calves.
“Probably the only positive thing about our last three games being frozen off is that it has given Jamie Jones and Adam Chambers a little bit longer to recover from their operations,” said Orient boss Russell Slade.
“While ‘Coxie’ (Dean Cox) is over his virus by now.”
You may also want to watch:
Cox, who has been in good form this season, will be keen to win his place back in the side against his former team.
Orient defender Ben Chorley is also set for a recall after suspension ruled him out of the last game.
- 1 Silvertown scrap yard blaze burns throughout night as crews remain on scene
- 2 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 3 Silvertown scrapyard blaze under control after crews battle for nine hours
- 4 Newham's governance referendum: the case for both options
- 5 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 6 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 7 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 8 Police name victim of Custom House fatal shooting and stabbing
- 9 Staff 'overjoyed' as nursery opens in Stratford
- 10 Meet the candidates battling for votes in East Ham's by-election
But one man who won’t be back is defender Terrell Forbes, who started a three-game ban against Tranmere Rovers on December 11 and still has two more matches to serve.
Brighton will not allow their on-loan defender Andrew Whing to play in the showdown at the Withdean.