TEAM NEWS: Brighton v Orient
Keeper Jones and winger Cox are set to return
GOALKEEPER Jamie Jones and winger Dean Cox are set to return for Saturday’s game against Brighton.
Adam Chambers is also likely to be back in the squad after undergoing an operation on his calves.
“Probably the only positive thing about our last three games being frozen off is that it has given Jamie Jones and Adam Chambers a little bit longer to recover from their operations,” said Orient boss Russell Slade.
“While ‘Coxie’ (Dean Cox) is over his virus by now.”
Cox, who has been in good form this season, will be keen to win his place back in the side against his former team.
Orient defender Ben Chorley is also set for a recall after suspension ruled him out of the last game.
- 1 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 2 Leyton Orient boss Jackett hoping to strengthen squad
- 3 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 4 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 5 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 6 New boy Brown 'buzzing' to help Leyton Orient
- 7 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 8 Beckton children’s hospice given £5k to replace stolen garden equipment
- 9 'Time to end the injustice': Barts staff set to strike amid pay dispute
- 10 Overnight blaze at North Woolwich block of flats
But one man who won’t be back is defender Terrell Forbes, who started a three-game ban against Tranmere Rovers on December 11 and still has two more matches to serve.
Brighton will not allow their on-loan defender Andrew Whing to play in the showdown at the Withdean.