TEAM NEWS: Brighton v Orient
Keeper Jones and winger Cox are set to return
GOALKEEPER Jamie Jones and winger Dean Cox are set to return for Saturday’s game against Brighton.
Adam Chambers is also likely to be back in the squad after undergoing an operation on his calves.
“Probably the only positive thing about our last three games being frozen off is that it has given Jamie Jones and Adam Chambers a little bit longer to recover from their operations,” said Orient boss Russell Slade.
“While ‘Coxie’ (Dean Cox) is over his virus by now.”
You may also want to watch:
Cox, who has been in good form this season, will be keen to win his place back in the side against his former team.
Orient defender Ben Chorley is also set for a recall after suspension ruled him out of the last game.
- 1 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 2 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 3 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 4 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 5 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 6 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 7 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 8 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 9 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 10 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
But one man who won’t be back is defender Terrell Forbes, who started a three-game ban against Tranmere Rovers on December 11 and still has two more matches to serve.
Brighton will not allow their on-loan defender Andrew Whing to play in the showdown at the Withdean.