Tamara Ecclestone to open ExCeL London Boat Show
TV personality Tamara Ecclestone - model and daughter of F1 supremo Bernie - will officially open the London Boat Show at ExCeL in the Royal Docks tomorrow (Friday).
The show will feature boats of all shapes and sizes to climb aboard or look at, from multi-million pound sailing and motor yachts to entry-level wakeboards.
Olympic gold-medallist Ben Ainslie and British National freestyle jet-ski champion Jack Moule will also put in appearances during the event.
Murray Ellis, managing director of National Boat Shows said: “The 2012 Tullett Prebon London Boat Show promises to be an action-packed 10 days and Tamara will make for a glamorous and high profile opening.
“The show is the perfect start to the season and returns this year with around 1000 boats, more than 500 exhibitors, new technology and a variety of innovative products.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s an ideal chance for the family to get together, have a go at a watersport activity, learn a new skill or dream about your new boat, making it an unmissable day out.”
The boat show takes place from January 6 to 15. Adult tickets can be bought in advance from �16, with two children going free (aged 15 or under) with each paying adult. Concessions also available.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 3 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 4 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 5 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Player ratings: Cresswell shines for West Ham in KRC Genk victory
- 10 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
Visit www.londonboatshow.com or call the ticket hotline on 0871 230 7140.