Takeaway offers £500 ‘Gold Pizza’ in Stratford and East Ham
- Credit: Archant
What does £500 get you these days?
A slim-fit Armani suit, a return ticket to New Zealand, a top-of-the-range laptop – or, if you’d prefer, one very special pizza.
That’s because Pizza GoGo – which has a store in Stratford’s Leytonstone Road and East Ham’s High Street North – is now offering its more discerning customers a deluxe £500 “Gold Pizza”.
But it’s much more than your run-of-the-mill cheese, bread and tomato affair – this pizza comes with caviar, lobster, fantail prawns, white truffle oil and a healthy sprinkling of 23-carat gold flakes.
You get much more than just a posh pizza for your cash, however – you also get a red-carpet delivery and your own personal butler to serve up the slices.
And you can even add a stuffed crust – for £2 extra.
There’s just one catch – Pizza GoGo needs a minimum of three days’ notice before fulfilling any orders.
- 1 First Omicron case reported in Newham
- 2 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 3 'London is moving east': City Hall's Crystal move confirmed for New Year
- 4 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 5 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 6 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 7 Things to do in east London this weekend
- 8 Hammers fans show support for Christmas Toy Appeal
- 9 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 10 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
According to the Office for National Statistics, the borough’s average yearly full-time salary is around £28,756 – or £549 a week – so whoever is brave enough to take a punt on the opulent pizza is likely to be in the minority.
What do you think of Pizza GoGo’s latest offer? Are you likely to take them up on it? Give us your thoughts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0208 477 3778.