Take the plunge for Beckton children’s hospice
ADRENALINE junkies are being sought to take the plunge in aid of a Newham children’s hospice.
Beckton-based Richard House is looking for brave jumpers to take part in a 10,000 ft tandem skydive.
It will take place on Saturday, May 7, in Brackley, near Milton Keynes.
Father-of-two Bryan Pritchard is one of those who took part last year, raising �1,000 for the charity’s vital work.
“I chose Richard House because I am a parent of two brilliant children,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“They have always been healthy and I feel extremely lucky that they are.
“If anyone is thinking of doing this then they shouldn’t hesitate - the training is first-class, the equipment is second-to-none and the experience is unforgettable.
- 1 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 4 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 5 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 6 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 7 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 8 Court date adjourned for Beckton man who sexually assaulted young girl
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim
“Some say I was having a mid-life crisis. I just think it is one of those things you have to do before you die.”
Places are still available, but all participants must raise a minimum of �395 in sponsorship.
You can sign up by calling the fundraising team on (020) 7540 0221 or online at www.richardhouse.org.uk