Taiwo ready for Orient return
Midfielder back in contention after suspension
Orient’s on-loan midfielder Solomon Taiwo comes back into contention for tonight’s trip to MK Dons.
The former Dagenham & Redbridge man is available again after finishing a three-game ban, but might have to make do with a place on the substitutes’ bench.
Russell Slade’s side go into the match on the back of a 2-0 victory over London rivals Brentford on Saturday and the O’s chief is unlikely to make any changes to the starting 11.
Slade said: “The 11 that started on Saturday all came through without any knocks and we also have Solomon Taiwo back in contention as well.”
You may also want to watch:
Orient need points to put more daylight between themselves and the relegation zone and Slade believes there is likely to be goals in the match tonight.
“It’s likely to be an open game,” he said. “We won there 3-2 last season and could have lost 3-2. I’m expecting a similar sort of thing tonight.”
- 1 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 2 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 5 Flights from London City Airport to Switzerland resume as hub readies for return to international travel
- 6 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 7 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 8 Pearce believes camaraderie has given West Ham a chance of making Europe
- 9 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 10 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result