Swansea next up for Orient in the Cup
The O’s are set for a trip to the high-flying Swans.
LEYTON ORIENT have been handed a tricky FA Cup fourth round draw away to Championship promotion contenders Swansea.
After away ties in the previous three rounds, which culminated in the excellent 1-0 victory at Norwich on Saturday, Russell Slade will prepare his side for a trip to south Wales on the weekend of January 29.
Victory over neighbours Dagenham & Redbridge in a first round replay, was followed by the incredible 8-2 win over Droylsden in their replayed round two clash and after dumping the Canaries out in round three the O’s will take on the Swans.
Brendan Rodgers’ side are currently fourth in the Championship and reached round four of the cup after a 4-0 win over Colchester United.
You may also want to watch:
The O’s trip to MK Dons, scheduled for the same weekend, will now be rearranged.
- 1 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 5 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 6 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 7 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- 8 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 9 Flights from London City Airport to Switzerland resume as hub readies for return to international travel
- 10 Newham saw no deaths from Covid-19 at the end of April, figures show