Swansea next up for Orient in the Cup
The O’s are set for a trip to the high-flying Swans.
LEYTON ORIENT have been handed a tricky FA Cup fourth round draw away to Championship promotion contenders Swansea.
After away ties in the previous three rounds, which culminated in the excellent 1-0 victory at Norwich on Saturday, Russell Slade will prepare his side for a trip to south Wales on the weekend of January 29.
Victory over neighbours Dagenham & Redbridge in a first round replay, was followed by the incredible 8-2 win over Droylsden in their replayed round two clash and after dumping the Canaries out in round three the O’s will take on the Swans.
Brendan Rodgers’ side are currently fourth in the Championship and reached round four of the cup after a 4-0 win over Colchester United.
You may also want to watch:
The O’s trip to MK Dons, scheduled for the same weekend, will now be rearranged.
- 1 Bus crashes into lamp post in Stratford
- 2 Start Me Up: Rolling Stones legend Ronnie Wood opens studio in Canning Town for budding musicians
- 3 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 4 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 5 Appeal to help find cat missing from Canning Town
- 6 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 7 Leyton Orient could be without key forwards for season opener at Salford
- 8 Meet the weight-loss runner using Newham as a canvas
- 9 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 10 Moyes: It was a good, tough test for West Ham at Brentford