Sussed! Bus stop road marking error in Plaistow
Perhaps it’s the new venue were the police will round up the usual suspects?
Or possibly a painter lost concentration half way through his job!
Either way, it’s not the best example in the world for how to correctly spell a simple word like bus.
The inaccurate road marking has been spotted in Barking Road, Plaistow, east London, and snapped by Newham Recorder editor Colin Grainger.
And it could soon become an unofficial tourist attraction if it is not replaced soon.
You may also want to watch:
One reader told us: “It beggars belief that a simple word like bus could be spelt wrong.”
Hopefully Sus Stop will revert back to Bus Stop soon!
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 8 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 9 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 10 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
Have you spotted any poorly spelt or comical signs around London? Add your comments below or email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org