Sussed! Bus stop road marking error in Plaistow
Perhaps it’s the new venue were the police will round up the usual suspects?
Or possibly a painter lost concentration half way through his job!
Either way, it’s not the best example in the world for how to correctly spell a simple word like bus.
The inaccurate road marking has been spotted in Barking Road, Plaistow, east London, and snapped by Newham Recorder editor Colin Grainger.
And it could soon become an unofficial tourist attraction if it is not replaced soon.
You may also want to watch:
One reader told us: “It beggars belief that a simple word like bus could be spelt wrong.”
Hopefully Sus Stop will revert back to Bus Stop soon!
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 3 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 4 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 5 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 6 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 7 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 8 Meet the Forest Gate pastor supporting athletes at Tokyo Olympics 2020
- 9 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 10 Tributes to Pearly King of Newham who has died aged 79
Have you spotted any poorly spelt or comical signs around London? Add your comments below or email your pictures to email@example.com