Sussed! Bus stop road marking error in Plaistow
Perhaps it’s the new venue were the police will round up the usual suspects?
Or possibly a painter lost concentration half way through his job!
Either way, it’s not the best example in the world for how to correctly spell a simple word like bus.
The inaccurate road marking has been spotted in Barking Road, Plaistow, east London, and snapped by Newham Recorder editor Colin Grainger.
And it could soon become an unofficial tourist attraction if it is not replaced soon.
You may also want to watch:
One reader told us: “It beggars belief that a simple word like bus could be spelt wrong.”
Hopefully Sus Stop will revert back to Bus Stop soon!
- 1 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 5 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 6 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 7 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 8 Newham charity hands out 500 food parcels to 'vulnerable' international students struggling with Covid-19
- 9 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 10 Flights from London City Airport to Switzerland resume as hub readies for return to international travel
Have you spotted any poorly spelt or comical signs around London? Add your comments below or email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org