Striker Lisbie close to an Orient return
Striker could be back for MK Dons trip
Striker Kevin Lisbie could return to the Orient squad for tomorrow’s trip to MK Dons.
Lisbie returned to training last week following a hamstring injury sustained against Sheffield United and has missed the last six games during which time Orient have managed to score just two goals.
The striker is unlikely to start, but could be on the bench, which would give manager Russell Slade more striking options.
Defender Scott Cuthbert is also back in training, but is a little bit further behind Lisbie in the comeback stakes.
You may also want to watch:
Orient’s FA Cup first round tie at Gloucester City on Sunday was postponed because of a waterlogged pitch and no date had yet been agreed for the rescheduling of the fixture.
The O’s are keen to play the game next Tuesday night, but the Blue Square Bet North side want to play on a Wednesday.
- 1 Silvertown scrap yard blaze burns throughout night as crews remain on scene
- 2 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 3 Silvertown scrapyard blaze under control after crews battle for nine hours
- 4 Newham's governance referendum: the case for both options
- 5 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 6 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 7 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 8 Police name victim of Custom House fatal shooting and stabbing
- 9 Staff 'overjoyed' as nursery opens in Stratford
- 10 Meet the candidates battling for votes in East Ham's by-election
“We are awaiting a decision at any time,” said Orient chief executive Matt Porter.