Striker Lisbie close to an Orient return
Striker could be back for MK Dons trip
Striker Kevin Lisbie could return to the Orient squad for tomorrow’s trip to MK Dons.
Lisbie returned to training last week following a hamstring injury sustained against Sheffield United and has missed the last six games during which time Orient have managed to score just two goals.
The striker is unlikely to start, but could be on the bench, which would give manager Russell Slade more striking options.
Defender Scott Cuthbert is also back in training, but is a little bit further behind Lisbie in the comeback stakes.
You may also want to watch:
Orient’s FA Cup first round tie at Gloucester City on Sunday was postponed because of a waterlogged pitch and no date had yet been agreed for the rescheduling of the fixture.
The O’s are keen to play the game next Tuesday night, but the Blue Square Bet North side want to play on a Wednesday.
- 1 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 4 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 5 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 6 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 7 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 10 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
“We are awaiting a decision at any time,” said Orient chief executive Matt Porter.