Strictly Come Dancing stars pictured together for first time
Here they are - the celebrities on this year’s Strictly Come Dancing pictured together for the first time.
It may be all smiles now, but when the show gets going viewers will soon see the competitive sides of these 14 stars.
Among the celebrities are Olympians Victoria Pendleton and Louis Smith, looking to add to their medals with the Strictly glitterball trophy. Also representing sport is former cricketer Michael Vaughan.
The world of music is represented by Kimberley Walsh from Girls Aloud, and Westlife’s Nicky Byrne.
The oldest competitor is Johnny Ball, at 74.
You may also want to watch:
Actors are Sid Owen from Eastenders, Tracey Beaker star Dani Harmer, former Emmerdale actress Lisa Riley, and Colin Salmon, who has been in three Bond films.
Also on the show are television presenter and actress Denise van Outen and American model and actress Jerry Hall, plus television host Fern Britton.
- 1 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA, by-election and referendum
- 2 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 3 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 4 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 5 Early front-runners for Leyton Orient managerial vacancy
- 6 Player ratings: Coufal shines as West Ham fall to Everton defeat
- 7 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 8 Fly-tippers dump loft insulation, building waste and sink on Wanstead Flats
- 9 West Ham defender Coufal frustrated with Everton defeat
- 10 We're down, but not out insists West Ham boss Moyes after Everton loss
Daybreak’s Richard Palmer completes the line-up.