Strictly Come Dancing stars pictured together for first time
Here they are - the celebrities on this year’s Strictly Come Dancing pictured together for the first time.
It may be all smiles now, but when the show gets going viewers will soon see the competitive sides of these 14 stars.
Among the celebrities are Olympians Victoria Pendleton and Louis Smith, looking to add to their medals with the Strictly glitterball trophy. Also representing sport is former cricketer Michael Vaughan.
The world of music is represented by Kimberley Walsh from Girls Aloud, and Westlife’s Nicky Byrne.
The oldest competitor is Johnny Ball, at 74.
Actors are Sid Owen from Eastenders, Tracey Beaker star Dani Harmer, former Emmerdale actress Lisa Riley, and Colin Salmon, who has been in three Bond films.
Also on the show are television presenter and actress Denise van Outen and American model and actress Jerry Hall, plus television host Fern Britton.
- 1 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 2 First Omicron case reported in Newham
- 3 Possible travel disruptions for central London this week
- 4 'Important' to get back to winning ways for West Ham says Lanzini
- 5 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 6 West Ham showed great character and resilience to beat Chelsea says Moyes
- 7 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 8 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies
- 9 Leyton Orient progress in FA Cup with huge win over Tranmere
- 10 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
Daybreak’s Richard Palmer completes the line-up.