Strictly Come Dancing stars pictured together for first time
Here they are - the celebrities on this year’s Strictly Come Dancing pictured together for the first time.
It may be all smiles now, but when the show gets going viewers will soon see the competitive sides of these 14 stars.
Among the celebrities are Olympians Victoria Pendleton and Louis Smith, looking to add to their medals with the Strictly glitterball trophy. Also representing sport is former cricketer Michael Vaughan.
The world of music is represented by Kimberley Walsh from Girls Aloud, and Westlife’s Nicky Byrne.
The oldest competitor is Johnny Ball, at 74.
Actors are Sid Owen from Eastenders, Tracey Beaker star Dani Harmer, former Emmerdale actress Lisa Riley, and Colin Salmon, who has been in three Bond films.
Also on the show are television presenter and actress Denise van Outen and American model and actress Jerry Hall, plus television host Fern Britton.
- 1 East Ham fire: Terraced houses damaged by blaze as woman treated at scene
- 2 Truck towing stolen Rolls Royce SUV crashes before dramatic foot chase
- 3 Fares Maatou was 'murdered with stolen sword', court hears
- 4 Manor Park blaze caused by the 'accidental ignition of textiles'
- 5 Moosakhan Nasiri: Man charged with Plashet Park murder
- 6 Man denies charges after drugs raids as east London duo await trial
- 7 Woman injured after being hit by electric scooter in East Ham
- 8 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
- 9 Masked driver found guilty of Ilford murder jailed for 35 years
- 10 Manor Park blaze: 100 firefighters get tower block fire under control
Daybreak’s Richard Palmer completes the line-up.