Strictly Come Dancing stars pictured together for first time
Here they are - the celebrities on this year’s Strictly Come Dancing pictured together for the first time.
It may be all smiles now, but when the show gets going viewers will soon see the competitive sides of these 14 stars.
Among the celebrities are Olympians Victoria Pendleton and Louis Smith, looking to add to their medals with the Strictly glitterball trophy. Also representing sport is former cricketer Michael Vaughan.
The world of music is represented by Kimberley Walsh from Girls Aloud, and Westlife’s Nicky Byrne.
The oldest competitor is Johnny Ball, at 74.
You may also want to watch:
Actors are Sid Owen from Eastenders, Tracey Beaker star Dani Harmer, former Emmerdale actress Lisa Riley, and Colin Salmon, who has been in three Bond films.
Also on the show are television presenter and actress Denise van Outen and American model and actress Jerry Hall, plus television host Fern Britton.
- 1 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 2 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 3 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 4 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 5 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 6 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 7 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 8 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision
- 9 Free climber scales Stratford skyscraper for climate change awareness
- 10 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
Daybreak’s Richard Palmer completes the line-up.