Stratford woman enlists help of psychic to find missing pet parrot
- Credit: Archant
A woman desperate to find her missing parrot has enlisted the help of an American psychic in a bid to locate her pet.
Luckey, a yellow parakeet bird, has been missing from her owner, Shahin Asadi’s home, in Caistor Park Road, Stratford, for three months. Dr Asadi, 69, said her much-loved parrot escaped from the garden door, and following a string of failed attempts to bring the bird home, the university professor decided to turn to a psychic for help.
“I started looking in all the trees, all the roads, calling her name in every street in the area and outside the area in the woods, parks, behind train stations, behind car companies and any area that she could have landed,” she said.
“I searched by car and by walking, searched and searched to no end, talked to everybody in the streets and shops, but I could not find Luckey.”
She added: “I really want Luckey home. I love her very much, she is my companion. I have had her for 15 years after buying her from a pet store in California.
You may also want to watch:
“I saw on Animal Search UK that people have used psychics before to find missing pets so I found Ann Fisher, a psychic from New York, who I believe has helped police in previous murder investigations.
“She has a great reputation and has given me great hope that we may be able to find my bird.”
- 1 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 2 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 3 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 6 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 9 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 10 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
The psychic has since given the owner a number of possible locations in Stratford where she believes Luckey could be hiding.
Dr Asadi said she plans to head out the given locations in Geere Road, Liddington Road, Richford Road and Habberson Road, with volunteers from Animal Search UK on Friday.
“Ann told me that Luckey is alive but that she may have been taken in by someone.
“I really miss her, she was my best friend, she spoke so much and her very first words were ‘I love you’.”
Dr Asadi is offering a £5,000 reward to anyone who finds Luckey. Call 07757 262410 with information.