Stratford office helps renegeration company raise £30,000 for mental health charity
- Credit: Archant
Staff from a regeneration company in Stratford have jumped on their bikes to raise money for a mental health charity.
Vistry Partnerships employees were challenged to cycle 1,300km – the distance between the company’s nine UK offices – for fundraising ride the Vistry Velo in support of Mind.
Participants could cycle as many or as few miles as they wanted, either virtually on a static bike or out on the road.
Vistry Partnerships London, located in Broadway across the road from Mind, smashed its target of £500 by raising more than £3,000.
The company raised more than £30,000 collectively.
You may also want to watch:
Vistry Partnerships London managing director Ray Toft said: “This year has been particularly challenging to mental health, both in the workplace and at home, and as we enter a second national lockdown it’s more important than ever that we do what we can to help support charities like Mind (to) keep providing outstanding services.”
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 5 Women's FA Cup: West Ham 11 Chichester & Selsey 0
- 6 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 7 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 8 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 9 Recognising the importance of crossing thresholds as lockdown eases
- 10 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others